Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Lite Beer

I bet she can name the 15 principles of democracy which automatically makes her smarter than 99.9% of red shirt supporters!

Well done to her and under a democratic umbrella she is allowed to have an opinion.

Unless the red shirts have made opinions that don't suit their agenda illegal now?

Don't answer that one Chalerm!!!

Executing people you don't like may not be one of the 15 principles of democracy so in strange twist of irony, she's actually aligned with Thaksin. Maybe she'll choose her words more carefully from now on.

touché.

It would be amusing to find her FB page and point it out to her. Delete Delete!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

not that attractive. widely critisied on thai social media.

she is the one on the left. even the ladyboy on the right has a better shape.

attachicon.gifddd265329-53778f7b77931.jpg

You are one sad ****!

The best thing about this article is that I can add it to my list of entities, people and organizations the PTP/UDD demonize because of their perceived hatred for "red democracy."

The Thai beauty patent judges, the World bank, Moody's, UNHCR, Human Rights Watch, the Environmentalists, the corn farmer, rubber farmers, rice farmers, medical association, rural teachers, academics, Supa, global economists, IMF, private banks, GSB, the EC, AoT, the courts, military, bangkok middle class, business owner, state enterprise staff, Buddhist monks, civil servants, labor unions, Green Politics group, Thai Constitution Protection Association, The Thai press, NIDA poll, Bangkok Poll.

Sources please that each and every one of these "hate red democracy".

Or your post is BS, like the majority of your posts.

BTW - I said "perceived hatred for "red democracy."

I assume you do understand what "perceived" means?

​Being a supporter of the inarticulate red shirts this question is definitely not rhetorical!!

Do you understand what "rhetorical" means?

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 1

I admire her honesty and being on the side of right and justice, besides anyone against the Shins cant be that bad.

It is disgusting. I would have thought it beyond belief that people on Thai Visa would actively support someone who wants to do five or eight times more killing than Pol Pot, and for even less reason. At least sometimes Pol Pot managed to kill actual mortal enemies. You are truly disgusting people. I never realised your idiotic white man's burden was THIS heavy, but it's another insight into colonialism, that's for sure. If you even mention the word "civilised" again you should feel shame, you posturing barbarians.

And from now on, every time some ham-handed, heavy-fingered immoderate "moderator" censors ANY thread, he should be sickened by his own hypocrisy for thinking that any thread could be worse than this one. Thank goodness Google and the internet never forget. This thread definitely deserves to live forever as one of the all-time Bad Examples..

I bet she can name the 15 principles of democracy which automatically makes her smarter than 99.9% of red shirt supporters!

Well done to her and under a democratic umbrella she is allowed to have an opinion.

Unless the red shirts have made opinions that don't suit their agenda illegal now?

I have so missed mr 15 with his own democracy that has to be followed and never explained.

Is number 1 still elections?

But you have to admire getting "15 principles of democracy" into a thread about Miss Thailand.

It shows a decided puritanical zeal to ignore the lighter side of life!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I have so missed mr 15 with his own democracy that has to be followed and never explained.

But you have to admire getting "15 principles of democracy" into a thread about Miss Thailand.

It shows a decided puritanical zeal to ignore the lighter side of life!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

haha…Nice one.

Bit like introducing lady boys into the equation because Miss Thailand does not suit the PTP agenda.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/727159-miss-universe-thailand-calls-redshirts-dirty/?p=7843163

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

So you're against FREE SPEECH now?

Good for her and the Beer Heiress, at least they have brains and can form their own opinions.

Your "Buffalo Brain" Comment is about what we have come to expect from you and your kind.

I admire her honesty and being on the side of right and justice, besides anyone against the Shins cant be that bad.

It is disgusting. I would have thought it beyond belief that people on Thai Visa would actively support someone who wants to do five or eight times more killing than Pol Pot, and for even less reason. At least sometimes Pol Pot managed to kill actual mortal enemies. You are truly disgusting people. I never realised your idiotic white man's burden was THIS heavy, but it's another insight into colonialism, that's for sure. If you even mention the word "civilised" again you should feel shame, you posturing barbarians.

And from now on, every time some ham-handed, heavy-fingered immoderate "moderator" censors ANY thread, he should be sickened by his own hypocrisy for thinking that any thread could be worse than this one. Thank goodness Google and the internet never forget. This thread definitely deserves to live forever as one of the all-time Bad Examples..

Poor baby... i hope you can sleep at night.

First off its a khaosod article... one has to wonder how much truth it has

Second one has to wonder how literately this has to be taken

Third read my other post where i condemn the execution statement in one of my follow up posts.

Personally I doubt she wants to execute all the red shirts and / or this has been said as not many people would really go for mass murder, not even Taksin though with his war on drug he killed plenty. So in general i take remarks about mass murder and executions with whole lot of salt especially coming from a young female.

Since she spoke out against the Reds she is automatically an enemy of them and supporter of the PDRC. Which means

Chalerm will do all he can to take her title and freeze here accounts and possibly make criminal charges against her. Since the PTP doesnt believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics then we can expect coffin burnings with used bloody tampons in front of her house along with the late night grenade throwing party. And since she is pro king and not pro PTP Thak she may be banned from the North

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What she said, was akin to the type of thing a 9 year old might come up with.

• Like 1

What can I say? The supposedly most beautiful Thai girl said it all. She is entitled to her opinion, isn't she? However, her family should watch out as M79 grenade soon could land in their backyard or garden. Watch out.

That's all right. Purveying essentially discriminatory and illegal threats is all OK if you have support it seems.

I hope she shows a lot of conviction when she is challenged about her very strong convictions.

Did I mention the Khaosod article?

Did I mention the Khaosod article? Check again.

Third read my other post where i condemn the execution statement in one of my follow up posts.

Poor baby. I hope you can make it through the night being lumped in with supporters of genocide.

If you don't support killing millions of people at a stroke, well, that's wonderful. Strange you have to mention it, seems pretty sensitive to me for someone with a man's name. You didn't even read my post, based on your first two responses which addressed my non-existent opinion about the Khaosod article. To be clear if you still refuse to read my post: I never MENTIONED the Khaosod article.

I'd appreciate it if you'd attack my actual post, not the one you thought up all by yourself. And also don't think you can out-pander me. If you can't attack a post and be respectful, that will make two of us with that problem.

Personally I doubt she wants to execute all the red shirts and / or this has been said as not many people would really go for mass murder, not even Taksin though with his war on drug he killed plenty. So in general i take remarks about mass murder and executions with whole lot of salt especially coming from a young female.

Did I mention what SHE wants? Read my post again. It was all about what Thai Visa posters want.

If your conscience is worrying you over the idiotic and barbaric statements of TV posters in this thread, good. Those appalling people should rouse everyone's conscience. Their posts are very troubling, to understate it by quite a lot.

Typical Red response. You don't like someone's opinion so you try to find something bad to 'trash' them with. i see why she calls them 'dirty'. As for bad PR. what about CAPO threatening civil servants, who support the goals of PDRC, with treason charges. Your attempts to defend the Thaksin side is Sisiphusian and for the same reason Sisiphus was condemned; deceitfulness.

• Like 1

@ wanda sloan

First of your destruction of the post leaves me with no way to quote it.

Second I want what you are using as it makes you so high i cant follow you at all, it must be good stuff.

People here are supporting the Miss Universe Thailand (yes or no ?)

She is alleged to have said something according the Khaosod article (the source)

I question that and I question if it was meant seriously.

Anyway you sound like an other crazy red supporter in that case your not high just crazy.

Typical Red response. You don't like someone's opinion so you try to find something bad to 'trash' them with. i see why she calls them 'dirty'. As for bad PR. what about CAPO threatening civil servants, who support the goals of PDRC, with treason charges. Your attempts to defend the Thaksin side is Sisiphusian and for the same reason Sisiphus was condemned; deceitfulness.

You think its OK for people to go around advocating murder for a political opinion?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This IS Thailand, so, if you prefer ladyboys, no one will stand in your way.

You know nothing about democracy or the principles thereof. None of the numerous books about politics on my shelves mention "15 principles of democracy".

If you know what you are talking about, which I doubt, tell us who are the political scientists who advocate these "15 principles" - along with their affiliations (might they, perhaps, be located in the far-flung depths of the American Bible-belt?)

• Like 2

You think its OK for people to go around advocating murder for a political opinion?

Nit pick, much? BTW, an 'execution' is what Thaksin did to thousands of suspected drug users/dealers. It is not murder if it is done by the state. Just ask Thaksin if you don't believe me.

You know nothing about democracy or the principles thereof. None of the numerous books about politics on my shelves mention "15 principles of democracy".

If you know what you are talking about, which I doubt, tell us who are the political scientists who advocate these "15 principles" - along with their affiliations (might they, perhaps, be located in the far-flung depths of the American Bible-belt?)

I know more about them than the PTP.

Can't name any heay?

I have books on my shelf with none of them mentioning anything but the 15 principles.

Come on name 3 then?

3. Maybe 2? Not 1. That leaves elections.

Name1 then and I will tell you how the PTP abused them...

Edited by djjamie

Nit pick, much? BTW, an 'execution' is what Thaksin did to thousands of suspected drug users/dealers. It is not murder if it is done by the state. Just ask Thaksin if you don't believe me.

You call this nitpicking.

You call a celeb entering a political discussion like this and advocating execution as OK? And then, to crown your arguement you top it off with "someone else did it too".

Now let's leave the primary school for a second. You think this woman's opinions are OK?

We are really plumbing the depths these days aren't we. Maybe they will advocate public stoning and mutilation without anaethsteic. next.

You support them. You describe them. If not then why support the PTP?

Guess what I have in my right hand, if you can't then you are a Justin Bieber fan.

I know that makes no sense but I thought it did when I typed it.

• Like 1

You support them. You describe them. If not then why support the PTP?

Guess what I have in my right hand, if you can't then you are a Justin Bieber fan.

I know that makes no sense but I thought it did when I typed it.

YEP.

Thanks for reinforcing my point...

I'd choose the one on the right every time.

You guys should petition the board to have a new sub-forum created, the Ladyboy Preferred Forum.

• Like 1

Good on here for having an opinion about something and taking a stand...

yesss, Just like Hitler and Stalin,

Have an opinion and take a standrolleyes.gif unless of course you are a Red, in which case if you have an opinion and take a stand, "they should be executed"

Here's a site with some decent photos of the winner and the 1st runner-up that Khaosod said had been favored.

http://missosology.org/regional/thailand/10369-mu-thailand-2014-complete-result/

Admittedly, for the winner, not the most photogenic or nicely shaped Miss Universe Thailand I've ever seen.

This beauty pageant site says:

Weluree will represent Thailand at the Miss Universe 2014 pageant this autumn. Her 1st Runner-Up is expected to represent the kingdom at the Miss International 2014 pageant in Tokyo on November 11.

post-58284-0-01490900-1400433897_thumb.j

Firstly I apologise if this is out of line, I realise this highlights a shortcoming on my part to accept people for who they want to be. I suppose I can try to justify it by pointing out how shallow this thread is.

Secondly I apologise if this has been said before, I couldn't be bothered to read the contents.

But what I want to say is... she was born with a willy, and that thought has always grimed me out a bit too much.