Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Lite Beer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

not that attractive. widely critisied on thai social media.

she is the one on the left. even the ladyboy on the right has a better shape.

attachicon.gifddd265329-53778f7b77931.jpg

Probably slept with Suthep ...

You could have said a lot of things without making that ribald remark. Are you trying to equal Samak with your tasteless, cheap shot?

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is very brave to voice her opinions so openly. I just hope the Redshirts don't try to stlence her one way or another!

There are medical conditions which include symptoms like uncontrolled blurting. Nevertheless, she's now a super star so I imagine her PR managers shoved a balled up rag in her mouth, and have taken away her phone, Ipad and any gadget with a keyboard, until she learns how to conduct herself properly.

Facebook Facepalm. Doh! facepalm.gif

........."I am not neutral. I am on the side of His Majesty the King," Ms. Weluree wrote. "I'm so angry at these evil activists. They should all be executed.".......

beauty AND brains!

Oh, she wants at least half of the Thai population to be executed ? Genocide on her own people... Ruanda, Holocaust, War ?

Shame on her and on those who favour her for being straight.

No, I'm not a Red Shirt Supporter nor a fan of Suthep.

........."I am not neutral. I am on the side of His Majesty the King," Ms. Weluree wrote. "I'm so angry at these evil activists. They should all be executed.".......

beauty AND brains!

Oh, she wants at least half of the Thai population to be executed ?

Genocide on her own people... Ruanda, Holocaust, War ?

Shame on her and on those who favour her for being straight.

No, I'm not a Red Shirt Supporter nor a fan of Suthep.

Edited by maximillian

@ wanda sloan

First of your destruction of the post leaves me with no way to quote it.

Second I want what you are using as it makes you so high i cant follow you at all, it must be good stuff.

People here are supporting the Miss Universe Thailand (yes or no ?)

She is alleged to have said something according the Khaosod article (the source)

I question that and I question if it was meant seriously.

Anyway you sound like an other crazy red supporter in that case your not high just crazy.

If being against the mass killing of millions of people, under any circumstances, makes me a crazy red supporter, give me that application form. If opposing the despicable cretins in this very thread who support the killing of millions of people and actually laugh about it in their child-world smileys - if that makes me a crazy red supporter, then just wait until I get that red shirt on and a red sun hat and see how crazy. Your name-calling has no effect. I'm against mass murders and the idea that millions of murders doesn't repel you says very, very much about you - not your politics but you - your ethics, morals and values.

If you think political beliefs is what decides if millions of people live or died then you - general you, if you wish - you are a flawed, possibly hopeless collection of alleged humans. I'd rather be red than as lacking in morals and ethics as you. If only reds are against mass murder, sign me up for that red group, you are right.

But here's what I actually think. I think in addition to lacking any morals or ethics, you also have no sense. I know for flat fact you'd get no yellows, blues, whites or un-coloured believers to sign up for your sick, demented beliefs in a pogrom. And this Miss Universe person would be first to abandon you, that's for sure. She has the moral fibre of... well, of a soap opera wannabe star.

I don't care about the article and I don't care about the corruption around this Miss Universe person, whoever she is. I care about the numerous vile alleged "people" and their Posts of Slime supporting incestuous calls for the violent deaths of millions. AND the forum that hosts this wretchedness and encourages it to continue. If "shameful" still had a proper, strong meaning as it once did, this would be shameful. In the absence of shame, it's simply despicable.

Absolutely nailed it...

• Like 2

Drove by the Red Shirt rally in Mukdahan where they once burned a government building down ( act of violence) and apparently Mukdahan is considered to be in the heart of Red Shirt land. There were about 10 people attending the rally. The numbers have been shrinking. I believe that Thaksin is no longer paying the Red Shirts. I believe the peoples support of the Red Shirts is waning.

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

I admire her honesty and being on the side of right and justice, besides anyone against the Shins cant be that bad.

But you are right if she was more like the Shins she would have shut her mouth and used her position to make as much money as possible instead of standing for what she believes in.

But I had not expected differently from a red supporter they are always at the back of the line when brains are handed out.

I seen enough examples of this on the forum biggrin.png

Schwarzeneggers and brain...giggle.gif

I watched the contest the other night. I thought most of the contestants were less beautiful than an average market stall girl. And all so white. I don't think there was one dark skinned lady in the line up.

Plus &lt;deleted&gt; (what the dickens) is miss Universe Thailand?

Cambridge United fan.

jb1

Edited by jimbeam1

Typical Red response. You don't like someone's opinion so you try to find something bad to 'trash' them with. i see why she calls them 'dirty'. As for bad PR. what about CAPO threatening civil servants, who support the goals of PDRC, with treason charges. Your attempts to defend the Thaksin side is Sisiphusian and for the same reason Sisiphus was condemned; deceitfulness.

Firstly, its Sisyphus, if you're going to quote Greek mythology in an attempt to appear "educate" one would have thought you would have been aware of that.

Secondly, it's a myth, not reality.

Thirdly, Camus's essay would have provided a better example for you to use in your allegory.

• Like 2

Well we all know now what her answer will be when they ask her what she would do to help with world peace, " put a red shirt on the people and give me a loaded gun".

What a disgrace to represent Thailand.

• Like 1

Good on here for having an opinion about something and taking a stand...

But not quite the right place or time for her opinion though….she is supposed to leading by example, not as a mouthpiece to stir up more trouble.

As a world ambassador for Thailand, she has basically just put down the majority of her fellow Thai's as being lower class and uneducated……..meaning only a select few, newly whitened Thai's, who live in Bangkok should deserve to be recognized.

She should use her position to denounce all political turmoil in Thailand and for the sake of the country hope they pull together for a better future.

I think she is obviously disconnected with reality and obviously arrogant enough to believe she really is speaking for the country and her people….although in her mind the country is probably all that fits in 'Paragon Shopping Mall and Soi Thonglor'

Can you name any beaty queen from anywhere in the world,from any contest,any nationality who in the last 50 years has made any impact on any subject anywhere in the world.They are what they are,eye candy.

• Like 1

She has the guts to stand up for what she believes in and not just grab grab grab

You realize she didn't say this at the contest right? She wrote this on Facebook, it doesn't doesn't really mean "having the guts to stand up for what she believes" really, does is? It means writing stuff on Facebook. Martin Luther King, Emily Pankhurst maybe even Suthep - they stood up for what they believed in. Doesn't take much in the way of "guts" to write stuff on Facebook or here on TV come to that!

• Like 2

Drove by the Red Shirt rally in Mukdahan where they once burned a government building down ( act of violence) and apparently Mukdahan is considered to be in the heart of Red Shirt land. There were about 10 people attending the rally. The numbers have been shrinking. I believe that Thaksin is no longer paying the Red Shirts. I believe the peoples support of the Red Shirts is waning.

Maybe they're all at Uttahayan Road?

Still, always good to have a belief.................

Edited by fab4

Nit pick, much? BTW, an 'execution' is what Thaksin did to thousands of suspected drug users/dealers. It is not murder if it is done by the state. Just ask Thaksin if you don't believe me.
You call this nitpicking.

You call a celeb entering a political discussion like this and advocating execution as OK? And then, to crown your arguement you top it off with "someone else did it too".

Now let's leave the primary school for a second. You think this woman's opinions are OK?

We are really plumbing the depths these days aren't we. Maybe they will advocate public stoning and mutilation without anaethsteic. next.

First, she's only 22 years old and feels her king is under threat by the Red Shirts and Thaksin's goal of turning Thailand into a Republic. Second, she has zero political power. Third, wishing your enemies dead is common behavior. Fourth, she cannot, on her own, have anyone 'executed' so it is just an expression of her emotions.

On the other hand, Thaksin was a mature man when he decided to execute thousand of Thai without a trial. He had the political power to make it happen and so it did.

Really, in your zeal to attack anyone who expresses anything against your Deal Leader, you have taken the one line out of the entire OP and made it the centerpiece of her statements (nit picking). You, in your zeal, have lost your perspective.

My dear leader?

What are u prattling on about.

People in the media should not go around advocating violence . she's dumber than dumb.

People in the media?

What are u prattling on about.

The facebook post was from November and she is a 'talk show host' which are known to present opinions. Nowhere is it stated she spoke of such things on TV. You've clearly lost perspective if you think this young woman is a threat to your Dear Leader Thaksin whom you so valiantly defend.

Where did I say TV? I said in the media. Where have a even mentioned Thaksin? And yes I do think in this charged atmosphere saying silly things in the media can cause possibly silly outcomes. It is the law of unintended consequences. People in the public eye should consider what they say a little but because it often causes strange outcomes.

Such as people accusing people of saying things they didn't.

Since she spoke out against the Reds she is automatically an enemy of them and supporter of the PDRC. Which means

Chalerm will do all he can to take her title and freeze here accounts and possibly make criminal charges against her. Since the PTP doesnt believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics then we can expect coffin burnings with used bloody tampons in front of her house along with the late night grenade throwing party. And since she is pro king and not pro PTP Thak she may be banned from the North

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Didn't I just read here within the last week how Suthep was closing down radio broadcasts and newspapers that were opposing his protests? So much for his freedom of speech views - not to mention the right to vote...

Always good to have a belief.................

There is belief and then there is facts.

I bet she can name the 15 principles of democracy which automatically makes her smarter than 99.9% of red shirt supporters!

Well done to her and under a democratic umbrella she is allowed to have an opinion.

Unless the red shirts have made opinions that don't suit their agenda illegal now?

Don't answer that one Chalerm!!!

If she's Thai "educated" she can't name the 3 Stooges, or the 3 bears, and I seriously doubt she's even heard of the 15 principles of democracy.

Were the three stooges and the there bears part of your educational curriculum?

Humpty, Dumpty & Numpty.

You call this nitpicking.

You call a celeb entering a political discussion like this and advocating execution as OK? And then, to crown your arguement you top it off with "someone else did it too".

Now let's leave the primary school for a second. You think this woman's opinions are OK?

We are really plumbing the depths these days aren't we. Maybe they will advocate public stoning and mutilation without anaethsteic. next.

First, she's only 22 years old and feels her king is under threat by the Red Shirts and Thaksin's goal of turning Thailand into a Republic. Second, she has zero political power. Third, wishing your enemies dead is common behavior. Fourth, she cannot, on her own, have anyone 'executed' so it is just an expression of her emotions.

On the other hand, Thaksin was a mature man when he decided to execute thousand of Thai without a trial. He had the political power to make it happen and so it did.

Really, in your zeal to attack anyone who expresses anything against your Deal Leader, you have taken the one line out of the entire OP and made it the centerpiece of her statements (nit picking). You, in your zeal, have lost your perspective.

Fourth she is supposed to represent Thailand,

all of Thailand

and have a chance of winning in the international contest, and then of course advance to the intergalactic finals and perhaps be crowned Miss Universe

as it is , she has already lost the Martian vote and has a snowballs chance in Thailand, of winning.

The government are supposed to serve all of Thailand and all Thai - not just the large minority that voted their way, or one family and its cronies or one man.

One Man, One Family, One Party - has a strangely familiar ring to it.

The government are supposed to serve all of Thailand and all Thai - not just the large minority that voted their way, or one family and its cronies or one man.

Right, and the posturing, simpering self-congratulating back-slappers in this thread, agree with you and with me that this is a bad policy. And they would all, to a man-jack, replace that with a regime they want to murder millions and millions of people. We know that because they've written that. And you haven't written that, so what is YOUR alternative to this government you don't like? You on the kill-them-all side? You seem to be leaning that way. Go ahead and commit.

I'll always take the government that doesn't murder by the millions. For all its flaws and horrors and corruption and arrogance and selfishness and greed, in a two-party race I will always take the one that's not openly in favour of killing millions and millions of its own people as the cretins in this thread favour. Always.

How about you?

I bet she can name the 15 principles of democracy which automatically makes her smarter than 99.9% of red shirt supporters!

Well done to her and under a democratic umbrella she is allowed to have an opinion.

Unless the red shirts have made opinions that don't suit their agenda illegal now?

Don't answer that one Chalerm!!!

This was not really a subject that interested me, except for wanting to know what passes for 'beauty' these days in Thailand. They certainly seem to like their beauty queen quite featureless... tongue.png

Then this "15 Principles of Democracy" caught my eye, and I had to sift through the pages to see the replies since there is no such thing.

And for 5 pages TV posters made tools of themselves by commenting on the subject as if such a set of rules existed... w00t.gif

Depending on how you brake down the curriculum (and that's where you would most likely find "Principles of Democracy" or something similar), you may come up with 5, not 15!

@ wanda sloan

First of your destruction of the post leaves me with no way to quote it.

Second I want what you are using as it makes you so high i cant follow you at all, it must be good stuff.

People here are supporting the Miss Universe Thailand (yes or no ?)

She is alleged to have said something according the Khaosod article (the source)

I question that and I question if it was meant seriously.

Anyway you sound like an other crazy red supporter in that case your not high just crazy.

If being against the mass killing of millions of people, under any circumstances, makes me a crazy red supporter, give me that application form. If opposing the despicable cretins in this very thread who support the killing of millions of people and actually laugh about it in their child-world smileys - if that makes me a crazy red supporter, then just wait until I get that red shirt on and a red sun hat and see how crazy. Your name-calling has no effect. I'm against mass murders and the idea that millions of murders doesn't repel you says very, very much about you - not your politics but you - your ethics, morals and values.

If you think political beliefs is what decides if millions of people live or died then you - general you, if you wish - you are a flawed, possibly hopeless collection of alleged humans. I'd rather be red than as lacking in morals and ethics as you. If only reds are against mass murder, sign me up for that red group, you are right.

But here's what I actually think. I think in addition to lacking any morals or ethics, you also have no sense. I know for flat fact you'd get no yellows, blues, whites or un-coloured believers to sign up for your sick, demented beliefs in a pogrom. And this Miss Universe person would be first to abandon you, that's for sure. She has the moral fibre of... well, of a soap opera wannabe star.

I don't care about the article and I don't care about the corruption around this Miss Universe person, whoever she is. I care about the numerous vile alleged "people" and their Posts of Slime supporting incestuous calls for the violent deaths of millions. AND the forum that hosts this wretchedness and encourages it to continue. If "shameful" still had a proper, strong meaning as it once did, this would be shameful. In the absence of shame, it's simply despicable.

Your definately crazy, i only wondered if it was truly what she said as the red propaganda machine called khaosod is not reliable.

I and I guess even the red supporters with their proven tendency to violence would never stand for mass murder. I would love to see where i said that.

So if you could show me where i said that i want to execute red shirts you could put me to shame. You could also read my posts and see one of my posts in this topic before you made your post condemning it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Right, and the posturing, simpering self-congratulating back-slappers in this thread, agree with you and with me that this is a bad policy. And they would all, to a man-jack, replace that with a regime they want to murder millions and millions of people. We know that because they've written that. And you haven't written that, so what is YOUR alternative to this government you don't like? You on the kill-them-all side? You seem to be leaning that way. Go ahead and commit.

I'll always take the government that doesn't murder by the millions. For all its flaws and horrors and corruption and arrogance and selfishness and greed, in a two-party race I will always take the one that's not openly in favour of killing millions and millions of its own people as the cretins in this thread favour. Always.

How about you?

Get a grip you start to accuse thw anti government of wanting to kill millions. Based on what ?

So far almost all of the victims have been anti government. The reds even killed children in Thrad and then gloated about it on stage before beeing silenced out of fear of a PR problem.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Since she spoke out against the Reds she is automatically an enemy of them and supporter of the PDRC. Which means

Chalerm will do all he can to take her title and freeze here accounts and possibly make criminal charges against her. Since the PTP doesnt believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics then we can expect coffin burnings with used bloody tampons in front of her house along with the late night grenade throwing party. And since she is pro king and not pro PTP Thak she may be banned from the North

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Charlerm doesn't need to do anything, just give the owners of the international pageant time to find out she has ...

1. Expressed a strong one sided political statement

2. Promoted violence

... both of these are grounds for instant disqualification from the international competition. She clearly isn't as smart as many here like to think because she hasn't even taken the time to read the rules ... you know how yellows like to hold others to the rules. She's pretty much finished already and she knows it .. thats why she's spouting off while she still had some media. I used to be involved in the Australian competition and we had to get the girls to sign a statement saying they understood these particular (and other) rules before they were even allowed to be photographed for the series. It's extremely strict.

That said #2 was a far better choice anyway

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yingluck is way prettier than this pathetic excuse for miss Thailand. Most thai women I've spoken to, most yellow shirts, are horrified that this ugly woman is their embassedor.

What's inside is even uglier!

Wow you are legally blind or not wearing prescription glasses?

YL is ugly inside and out and dumb as a b...o

Edited by bkk75
  • Like 1