Thai mother continues to seek justice for slain daughter

webfact

And what would be wrong with saying that I consider it fair that she should seek justice for her daughter ?

And encouraging her to go for it ?

Ah, but you extol justice and fairness for all. Those on both sides, and those innocents caught in the middle. Those that support Thaksin proxy parties only see their own justice. Nothing fair about that.

That's exactly the point, he doesn't extol justice and fairness for all - he makes no mention of the other 80 odd killed and 2000 plus injured civilians.

So I would need to mention every last one killed and injured to make you happy.

Tell me how many of the other 80 odd were killed by the bullets and grenades of the reds, you don't know and neither do I.

However you and your red mates love to write about the 90 and sometimes 100 killed in a brutal crackdown without mentioning that at least a third were directly killed by the reds in their armed insurrection, mostly before the so called crackdown.

Yes I stand for justice for all without a lot of BS and vilification designed to create hate.

It would be a far better country if I could say the same for others.

"without mentioning that at least a third were directly killed by the reds in their armed insurrection, mostly before the so called crackdown."

Like most of the bile you post, that's just an outright lie! I challenge you to post proof of that.

Please someone confirm that she or her mother is not a Red Shirt.

No non-Red shirt will volunteer to work in that protest site at that time.

Similarity, please go to check out the medic/nurse volunteering is Suthep protest site (or the Monk protest site in Cheng Wattana), and tell me if any of their volunteers there are not PCAD supporter themselves?

All I am saying is, like any war correspondents, she already knew what the danger was.

What is wrong with you, she was a nurse, are you saying she would not have nursed a soldier if need be? Don't judge other people by your own low standards, you odious little man!

• Like 1

Fair enough, go for it lady.

But lets not forget the widow of the army officer who was killed by the grenade, she has been trying for 3 years to get any response from Chalerm regards the killing of her husband who was only doing his duty protecting the country.

And the lady killed in the grenade attack on the sky train station, someone who had no connection with any side and was only going about her normal business.

Then there are all the others who were killed or injured by bullets and grenades fired in the general direction of the security forces.

" fair enough, go for it lady" Really, have a little heart man. very uncool.

Yes uncool; however, justice & Thai justice are quite separate. Roll on the day when the law treats all citizens as equals.