More redshirts heading for Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like Mr. Dubai wrote a few checks, I hope for the redshirts the they are not canceled before the can have there money. But if that happens there will be enough police officers availible to take there complain that they didn't get paid.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I somehow doubt the funds came from Dubai, remember the acting caretaker PM and several acting caretaker cabinet ministers went for a working trip to the north just before this cavalcade started.

could it possibly be that they had some tax payers money with them ?

It would seem the reds are paying for support in BKK, the Mrs came back yesterday from visiting her niece who has just had a baby and went to a fresh market in the morning to get some veg's and saw a couple of reds (in red shirts) going round and heard one say to the lady she was buying from "4 today" she asked the lady what it meant and was told they were paying 400b for attendance that day.

Yes the Mrs has attended the PRDC rallies and says she may go again next week.

No she has never been paid and I believe her long before I believe any pro Govt poster on here.

good for them and for every 1 that goes another 10 in the village cheering them on

was chatting to a Thai teacher the other day and she was explaining how the ammart control everything but the red tide cannot be stopped just slowed down until a fairer, just society is formed

paradigm shift, once started, never stops

I don't agree about your ammart stories ect, as the protesters certainly are not ammart.

But can you imagine how much more can be done for the Thais if corruption is tackled you free up 30% of budget. For that to happen there must be reforms and the biggest example of corruption Taksin has to go.

But tell me what changes do you want and who has to pay it ? Upping up the minimum wage brought a lot of inflation and problems and did not do much good. So tell me what would YOU want changed and how to finance it.

I am all for a fair country but I hate subsidies, I am more for a good education and then figure it out yourself. In my view there will always be differences in salary (and so there should else there is no reason to study or do your best or start a company) but the education should be good so people have similar chances.

hi, no you are right they are not ammart but their controllers are

these reforms? you know what they are? seen the list? it's been 6 months where's the timetable and platform of policies clearly laid out?

everyone I know wants lese majeste, corruption, defamation and TOP of all the judiciary sorted out but if the yellows announce that they will lose their support - so it can't include those things - what does it include? do you know? anyone know???

Edited by binjalin
  • Like 1

good for them and for every 1 that goes another 10 in the village cheering them on

was chatting to a Thai teacher the other day and she was explaining how the ammart control everything but the red tide cannot be stopped just slowed down until a fairer, just society is formed

500x10=5000 red shirts, I doubt that there are that much....

Who is the ammart, please name at least 1 person.....The reds are normally not shy to tell names.....

I don't agree about your ammart stories ect, as the protesters certainly are not ammart.

But can you imagine how much more can be done for the Thais if corruption is tackled you free up 30% of budget. For that to happen there must be reforms and the biggest example of corruption Taksin has to go.

But tell me what changes do you want and who has to pay it ? Upping up the minimum wage brought a lot of inflation and problems and did not do much good. So tell me what would YOU want changed and how to finance it.

I am all for a fair country but I hate subsidies, I am more for a good education and then figure it out yourself. In my view there will always be differences in salary (and so there should else there is no reason to study or do your best or start a company) but the education should be good so people have similar chances.

hi, no you are right they are not ammart but there controllers are

these reforms? you know what they are? seen the list? it's been 6 months where's the timetable and platform of policies clearly laid out?

everyone I know wants lese majeste, corruption, defamation and TOP of all the judiciary sorted out but if the yellows announce that they will lose their support - so it can't include those things - what does it include? do you know? anyone know???

I was asking about what YOU personally wanted to change Thailand not what the Democrats or the PTP have to do. Just what you think not the official party line.

I want the less majeste, corruption, defamation and cronyism and if you say judiciary sorted out. If you look at how incompetent the current politicians are of the PTP they get high functions because they are friends of Taksin not because of what they can do.

This way things will never change and corruption will stay and the country will not advance.

But we can debate this until the sun goes down and we will never agree. so my question was what do you want to change.

I would change the schooling, making sure that this big budget is spend correct and that everyone could go to a reasonably good school. I would not want to subsidize the poor as that does not work in the west so it wont work here either. I would just make sure they have the tools to help themselves.

I would want the police to change and get corruption free so justice would be easier reached for the poor and make it harder for the connected to get away with murder. (Charlem is a good example with his sons of what is wrong in this country, and so is the red bull guy)

• Like 2

Ahh. I read people challenging each other -- which is silly. I read people quoting their own posts -- which is hilarious. Worst, I read people demanding responses from others -- which is absurd.

This is an internet discussion, of sorts. Anything past that is sheer fantasy.

Red tide or just dumb country bums who are still looking for handouts? For them its just about the money. C'mon, stop the trolling.

"dumb country bums who are still looking for handouts"

yes those pesky 'dumb country bums' coming to the Big City of the Elite - how dare they!!! AND they are given the VOTE!!! outrageous let's stop them... whoops I forgot we already did

If you think the wealthy reside only in Bangkok?! The red dictators are also wealthy (and corrupt oppressors as modern day liege lords). Especially one in Dubai. Is he not 'elite'? Or do swindlers not count on the 'elite' list?

Every red troll post says 'elite' to the same effect you would call a Rockefeller elite, but not a Kissinger by creating a timeline of when they acquired their money. Red nonsense? Yep. Trying to make it look like reds are martyrs in a struggle of a class war makes the whole thing sound even more Khmer rouge/communist looking to weed out success, class, ambitions and productivity, and lump everyone into a one class feudal society of dependence. Didn't history teach us about that?

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 1

Anyone have estimated numbers at Red rally site and the PDRC site?

This is one of the motorcycle brigades ..... no wonder PDRC are building earth berms at the Democracy Monument

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS-8vy-E_b0

You and Binjalin are as bad as fabby. The video was posted on youtube on the 17th with the title

I have never seen this before, do not explain.

So when exactly do you think this was tx22cb? Binjalin thinks they are driving down the road now.

Red tide or just dumb country bums who are still looking for handouts? For them its just about the money. C'mon, stop the trolling.

Country bums from Chiang Mai, and the universities of khoen khen and Korat, grow up child before the red bums exterminate u

[OP

"At Pak Chong district near Si Khiew, about 200 vehicles, mostly private cars and pickup trucks, with about 500 people were seen parking by the highway awaiting signal to start moving."]

Really? Only 500 people?

Silly me - I thought all Esan pickups could carry 10 or 12 preople - not two and a half!

Maybe someone wants to make the number of protesters seem lower than it really is.

http://www.isaans.net/images/songkran_01.jpg

At a 1000bht per head wow!

Since most of those attending the PDRC site, outside of peak demonstration times are paid security guards, it is hypocritical to make such comments.

Incidentally the "final push" 2 weekends ago saw 4 free coaches depart from Mahasarakham. So dont think it is only the Reds.

The PDRC were 'compensating' supporters 750baht a day for 'loss of earnings' in January - I know some teacher's that attended and confirmed this. How did you come by your information, or are you just making things up?

Confirmed.

Per the wife's sister's uncle who's brother has the kwitiow stall in Ban Kruat market.

That is indeed the figure widely bandied about.

wife's sister's uncle who's brother, I guess lucky it's first hand confirmation then huh?!

Country bums from Chiang Mai, and the universities of khoen khen and Korat, grow up child before the red bums exterminate u

Keyboard warrior to the extreme.

My 3 year old can outsmart them.

• Like 2

The yellows/elitists do not want education for the less well off, they might think more then, and they certainly do not want that, keep em down is the motto of yellows. Suthep has already called issan folks, buffaloes and stated that 1 yellow vote is better than 10 Issan votes. The man is a true mongrel to Thailand, and has done so much damage to the yellow party.

The PDRC were 'compensating' supporters 750baht a day for 'loss of earnings' in January - I know some teacher's that attended and confirmed this. How did you come by your information, or are you just making things up?

Confirmed.

Per the wife's sister's uncle who's brother has the kwitiow stall in Ban Kruat market.

wife's sister's uncle who's brother, I guess lucky it's first hand confirmation then huh?!

Virtually the horse's mouth.......................................

Based on your comments, i think keyboard warrior suits you better. Let me take you to some reds, tell them what you think of them, sorry keyboard warrior u are yellow

• Like 1

Based on your comments, i think keyboard warrior suits you better. Let me take you to some reds, tell them what you think of them, sorry keyboard warrior u are yellow

• Like 1

Gemini81 As you were saying, 3 year olds. Cor blimey it's tough going today.

• Like 2

Confirmed.

...Per the wife's sister's uncle who's brother has the kwitiow stall in Ban Kruat market....

Well that's a really plausible source, so it must be true!

500x10=5000 red shirts, I doubt that there are that much....

Who is the ammart, please name at least 1 person.....The reds are normally not shy to tell names.....

We are unable to. I posted a link to a link but it was immediately taken down by the moderators. If you want to know who is behind the attempted power grab, speak to a hard core protestor.

• Like 1