More redshirts heading for Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good for them and for every 1 that goes another 10 in the village cheering them on

was chatting to a Thai teacher the other day and she was explaining how the ammart control everything but the red tide cannot be stopped just slowed down until a fairer, just society is formed

paradigm shift, once started, never stops

I don't agree about your ammart stories ect, as the protesters certainly are not ammart.

But can you imagine how much more can be done for the Thais if corruption is tackled you free up 30% of budget. For that to happen there must be reforms and the biggest example of corruption Taksin has to go.

But tell me what changes do you want and who has to pay it ? Upping up the minimum wage brought a lot of inflation and problems and did not do much good. So tell me what would YOU want changed and how to finance it.

I am all for a fair country but I hate subsidies, I am more for a good education and then figure it out yourself. In my view there will always be differences in salary (and so there should else there is no reason to study or do your best or start a company) but the education should be good so people have similar chances.

The yellows/elitists do not want education for the less well off, they might think more then, and they certainly do not want that, keep em down is the motto of yellows. Suthep has already called issan folks, buffaloes and stated that 1 yellow vote is better than 10 Issan votes. The man is a true mongrel to Thailand, and has done so much damage to the yellow party.

Maybe the yellows think that way but under the Dems my kids public school was free now under Shin corp we have to pay again. So i would say the Dems are in favor of free education and shin corp is against it.

"They planned to join their colleagues on Aksa road to demand justice for their ousted premier on Constitutional Court’s judgement,"

Yingluck wasn't ousted. She abused her position and paid the price.

She got justice, more may follow once the scale of her incompetence in overseeing the rice scheme is revealed.

You have to remember that for the PTP, shin corp, redshirts and their supporters on this board it is Democratic Vote VS Rule of Law instead of Democracy + Rule of Law