UDD continues to broadcast rallies despite ban by PKCC

webfact

UDD continues to broadcast rallies despite ban by PKCC

PNPOL570520001002101_20052014_043736.jpg

BANGKOK, 20 May 2014 (NNT) – The United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) have continued to broadcast their rallies on Aksa Road in defiance of the Peace Keeping Command Centre (PKCC)’s earlier order to shut down satellite TV stations affiliated with political protest groups.

The UDD maintained the live broadcast via a website under the name ‘Speedhorse TV’ or SHTV. Live broadcasts of their demonstrations have also been posted on YouTube and blogspot channels.

The move came after the PKCC shut down 11 satellite TV stations and unlicensed community radio stations belonging to both sides of the political spectrum.

The body pointed out that the stations have been shut down to ensure dissemination of news is accurate and not distorted.

The pro-government group’s plans to stage demonstrations to counter against the People's Democratic Reform Committee reportedly remain unchanged.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-05-20 footer_n.gif

• Like 1

It's not a TV station, it's a web site so it's not directly affected by the military order. PDRC are doing the same with Bluesky.

Bluesky is not broadcasting from Thailand, so it's not the same, they are using facilities out of the Kingdom to broadcast it by satellite.

the UDD and this government have never hold themselves to any rule of law, so you can not expect them to do so now.

And SHTV, doesn't that ring a bell, connected to AIS which rings Thaksin, SHinawatraTV??

It's not a TV station, it's a web site so it's not directly affected by the military order. PDRC are doing the same with Bluesky.

Bluesky is not broadcasting from Thailand, so it's not the same, they are using facilities out of the Kingdom to broadcast it by satellite.

You're really desperate to make a distinction between good yellows and bad reds are you?

He doesn't realise himself how hypocritical he sounds facepalm.gif

But that's the kind of "fairness" and "equality" that PDRC supporters advocates.

• Like 1

You're really desperate to make a distinction between good yellows and bad reds are you?

He doesn't realise himself how hypocritical he sounds facepalm.gif

But that's the kind of "fairness" and "equality" that PDRC supporters advocates.

If it's broadcast outside the kingdom of Thailand then it doesn't come under the Army martial law as would any pro-government broadcast doing the same.

Having said that it should be easy enough to stop the broadcast here at source THEREFORE stopping the broadcast abroad. No?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

so that's ok then? all you are saying is move the red channels out and they can continue? talk about bias...

• Like 1

so that's ok then? all you are saying is move the red channels out and they can continue? talk about bias...

What is biased about telling the truth of the situation?

If the broadcast facilities are in Thailand then they are covered under the martial law decree if broadcast outside of Thailand they are not.

Honestly what is difficult to understand?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

reds do not understand honesty as they are all bent and blindded by the red propaganda sheets. Trying to explain the truth to them u-=is a waste of time as they do not know what truth is, a normal thinking human can understand the facts but this does not include the reds.

• Like 2

Another typical knee-jerk reaction. Please try hard to read the actual words before going off on another very boring "it's biased, it's not fair" whinge.

BM merely stated that Bluesky is broadcast from outside of Thailand.

DUH! coffee1.gif

Gods. How funny. I am laughing, loudly.

All the reds are saints? All the yellows are saints? What sophistry.

Both supporters should be selling shares to the London Bridge (now reconstructed in the US from original parts).

Ca someone actually show me how to see the bluesky backup... I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

I want to see this for myself instead of a rumour by a thaivisa member earlier which counts for nothing, but the reds can use it in their propaganda.

I got onto the red shirt broadcast immediately.

The military have issued a media ban.. the reds are manipulating the wording. But essentially it is a media ban and that covers all mediums including TV, radio and internet.

The UDD are pushing it. They want the army to force their way into the rally and drag out all the broadcasting equipment. Then it will kick off.

The UDD are deliberately setting out to provoke trouble.... Time for them to go in the dungeon, or face a military court.

So come on red farangs.... if you are cock sure that you can get the bluesky broadcast.... show us.

If you can, then I will extend this to bluesky TV also

NO SECOND CHANCES!!!!!

Huh.... It's a 'BROADCASTING BAN'

The army have BANNED the 'dissemination' of news by politically affiliated media so that it no longer continues to distort information to the public.

The UDD and the PTP have been trying to twist and abuse every law in the book for their own gain, and now they are clearly trying to do the same with the 'martial law'.

This is just going to piss off the military and they know it... So it must be part of their agenda.

Ah well... It doesn't matter, the government will be gone in a few days anyway, and the UDD won't be far behind them.

BTW... It matters not where the viewing source is being grabbed... The UDD are recording it and providing the uplink to the servers, they are broadcasting 100%

Edited by Civil War

Ca someone actually show me how to see the bluesky backup... I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

I want to see this for myself instead of a rumour by a thaivisa member earlier which counts for nothing, but the reds can use it in their propaganda.

The military have issued a media ban.. the reds are manipulating the wording. But essentially it is a media ban and that covers all mediums including TV, radio and internet.

The UDD are pushing it. They want the army to force their way into the rally and drag out all the broadcasting equipment. Then it will kick off.

The UDD are deliberately setting out to provoke trouble.... Time for them to go in the dungeon, or face a military court.

So come on red farangs.... if you are cock sure that you can get the bluesky broadcast.... show us.

NO SECOND CHANCES!!!!!

blueskychannel.tv is just playing music .. if that is what you are looking for ... with a message in Thai saying stopped.

Let it be duly recorded that the first to test Prayuth's resolve is the UDD. After 11 satellite UDD TV stations have been shut down, this is a deliberately provocative act. It will surely not go unnoticed. A really dumb thing to do.

• Like 2

NO SECOND CHANCES!!!!!

blueskychannel.tv is just playing music .. if that is what you are looking for ... with a message in Thai saying stopped.

Meanwhile http://www.uddtoday.net/ is up and running bah.gif They really are looking for a fight....one they will never win. Idiots!