2 native speakers just outside Kampang Phet needed

Urgently required are 2 native English speakers for a government school 25km outside of Kampang Phet Town Centre. Central / North Thailand.

The school will want you to start immediately as the term began on Monday (agency has let them down).

You will be required to teach no more than 25, 50 minute classes per week.

You'll have 40 students in each class.

School times are 07.45 - 16.00.

The school will pay for your visa and work permit, just the fees no travel expenses.

The salary is 35K per month. You'll need a BA in any field to be entitled to a provisional teacher's license from the TCT.

Kampang Phet is a quiet provincial town. It has Makro and Big C etc.

Accomodation is cheap in the school district starting from 3,000 baht for a decent apartment with wifi, tv, bed and hot shower.

Please message me if you're interested. I will then send you my email address so you can send me your CV, recent picture, a copy of your degree and a contact number.

I'm not making any money out of this. It's a favor to a school who really need teachers asap. You'll work directly for the school no agencies and no being messed around. The school staff and students are some of the most friendly I have come across, no BS to get you here I promise.

I am plain spoken and wont beat around the bush. What have you got to lose?

Thank you,

Darren