When to just let it go when a Thai tries to make you look stupid

happysanook

Its amazing how they think the simplest things are so funny. Like sliping on a banana. Now I appreciate we're talking about the Thai man (and woman)on the street, but I feel this is the height of their humour. They love Mr Bean.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure "take their best looking women" is accurate

I have not known more than one or two farangs in 20+ years who have taken "their best looking women" (for more than an hour or two). Like someone said, in general, we get the Thai men's rejects.

You come to their country, take their best looking women...

That seems far from the case, considering what I see many Farang men parading around with.

Yeah, I have to agree. To add, they think the dark ones are ugly and they tend to be the ones farrangs seem to like more.

Just dark is ok. Dark can be totally hot. But dark AND ugly, well.....

I'm not sure "take their best looking women" is accurate

I have not known more than one or two farangs in 20+ years who have taken "their best looking women" (for more than an hour or two). Like someone said, in general, we get the Thai men's rejects.

As painful as it is to admit, you are so right UG/DLock/Soibiker. Perhaps one day in the distant future, foreigners will come to Thailand and "take their best looking women." That day has not arrived. For now, we get the sloppy seconds (which ain't so bad). Lucifer is a bit delusional.

OP might like to consider that the vendor may have said something as innocent as "buy some of these oranges for that pretty girlfriend of yours".

Taking offense where you have no idea of the context is pretty pointless.

• Like 1

To be fair

1. most farang in Thailand would not be getting the hottest girls in their own country. We are not exactly sending the richest and most handomest to the third world in search of a bride. The farangs we are sending from the West are definitely not first string.

2. Hottest girls usually are going to be looking for men their own age who are wealthy. Again, not a whole lot of young wealthy farang in Thailand. Maybe a few internet nerds but they probably end up with nerdy girls anyways.

3. Thai girls tend to snag a farang and he has little choice in the matter. Before he knows it she has trapped him.

Just saying.

Either way, once you are married you will be miserable like the rest of us.

3. Thai girls tend to snag a farang and he has little choice in the matter. Before he knows it she has trapped him.

Just saying.

Either way, once you are married you will be miserable like the rest of us.

Of course he has a choice. If you chose to be led by the dick, that's your problem.

Married and happy, by the way.