Ubc Dual Language

agsnowdon

Just wondering if anyone has noticed this too?

I put on the Brazil - Croatia game on 14/6/06 at 2am and started to watch it via UBC and noticed where was the Thai commentary and so I pressed the Dual Language button to change it to Thai and Thai commentary started coming through then I pressed it again to switch to English and no commentary but all background noise IE crowd etc. GREAT I thought I can watch the match with the background noise and no Thai commentary. :D

So last night I thought I'd try it for the Tunisia - Saudi Arabia game and both language settings got Thai commentary. Oh well I thought must be have been a glitch. :D

So it got to the Germany match last night 2am game and I as my UBC is always set to English language I only got the background and crowd noise. So I pressed the language button and put it to Thai and got Thai commentary so obviously I change it back to English and just watched the game with the background noise.

So it looks like if you’re watching any of the 2am games via UBC and change it to English you can watch it with just the background noise.

Why cant they do this for all the games though :o

Just wondering if anyone has noticed this too?

I put on the Brazil - Croatia game on 14/6/06 at 2am and started to watch it via UBC and noticed where was the Thai commentary and so I pressed the Dual Language button to change it to Thai and Thai commentary started coming through then I pressed it again to switch to English and no commentary but all background noise IE crowd etc. GREAT I thought I can watch the match with the background noise and no Thai commentary. :D

So last night I thought I'd try it for the Tunisia - Saudi Arabia game and both language settings got Thai commentary. Oh well I thought must be have been a glitch. :D

So it got to the Germany match last night 2am game and I as my UBC is always set to English language I only got the background and crowd noise. So I pressed the language button and put it to Thai and got Thai commentary so obviously I change it back to English and just watched the game with the background noise.

So it looks like if you’re watching any of the 2am games via UBC and change it to English you can watch it with just the background noise.

Why cant they do this for all the games though :o

The reason you cannot "turn off" the Thai comentary on all the games is this:-

Although you are watching through your UBC system the games are being shown on Thai TV 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and ITV. At this time only Thai TV 3 and 7 have the capability for dual languages. The result of this is that you can remove the comentary only on the games shown on 3 and 7, for the rest you just have to live with the "Khrap".

If there is no thai commentary then do ur own commentary should be fun.. i tried it myself lol

We had Yorky doing the England match after 6 * Changs*

AAAAAAAAAHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We ended up turning the Thai commentry up to full volumne.