These stories of Thai girlfriends asking for money are funny.

My wife has a friend,who has 4 guys on the go at any one time,one bloke got her a credit card,she rakes in about 100,000 a month of course all the fools think they are the only one's,i have met a couple of them,it hard not to laugh when they tell you how much they love her and what a good girl she is.

My girlfriends friend, has 4 guys ranging from 26- 61 years old, sending her over 100k a month and 2 of the guys know about the others!

Good luck to her, I say.

Slightly on a tangent, I remember when I first met her she wanted to go swimming in the hotel pool, but didn't have a swimming costume. She knew a shop, not far away and I bought her a bikini. Only 2500 baht. Such a nice a kind person that she is, that on the way back to the hotel, she went straight back to the shop to thank the owner. I love her I do.

• Like 1

Girls talk. One gal flashes her prizes and her girlfriends ask, how you get that? Easy, farang like sex. Mai mii bpan haa! He Buy me many things.

My doctors assistant was a cute 25 yo - didn't speak much English - I thought totally shy and innocent. Her story was her parents were dead, so no family. I never considered normal office/clerk/sales girls in the same category as bar girls. In my mind the bar girl world is a totally separate one.

I first noticed her braces, and then the gold necklace and the nice watch, new scooter. My comment, "You must pay her well for her to afford all those things." Well, the innocent girl wasn't kidding when she asked me to take her to Koh Samui on my vacation. She was working several of the male patients, before she ran off with a rich Danish guy. A second assistant quit at the same time. Thai female doctor was shocked when she found out her gals were sleeping with her patients - for jewelry, scooters and things.

• Like 2

I am thinking of offering a service where I fully check out a TG before farangs make a decision to buy or not.

Want a business partner? I'll run the old stud wing.

I'm in too, I am a whizz at quality control.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I am thinking of offering a service where I fully check out a TG before farangs make a decision to buy or not.

Want a business partner? I'll run the old stud wing.

I'm in too, I am a whizz at quality control.thumbsup.gif

A good operations tam is vital

I sent money to a girl for three years and i enjoyed it, it was my money my life and my business. We are still friends 10 years on , I could afford it so i like to think i helped some one in life.

Me too. I sponsored a girl for a while in full knowledge of what I was doing. I knew several other guys that did the same. We formed a club and had a website: arseholesclub.com. I was chairman and chief a-hole.

Today, I keep telling myself the same story as yours as I cry into my beer at my youthful foolishness.

T

• Like 1

Heard Singapore married guy hooked up with a girl most probably from a coyote club. Got her condo to stay and a BMW plus nice monthly allowance. Came visit one day unannounced, open the door and behold, a man clad in towel in bedroom with GF. Fight and stabbed the guy to death and escape. Now the GF left with no house, no BMW and no allowance.

I suggest to buy this book and read... this guy started such a service many many years ago whether true or false or just for good reading.... ... very funny to read and he did a sequel...

Confessions of a Bangkok Private Eye... the sequel i cannot remember the name... maybe Thai Private Eye..

Stephenterry ! Your remark is really rude and stupid.

Compare what is comparable...all farangs an't fat and young farangs are very beautiful..

But of course, if you are attracted to girls who look like kids, that is your taste...

so little girls who do not understand or even give a dam about what you say or feel can be attractive to some...

buy little girls candy to make them nice to you?

Even if you are not old, sound like Granpa to me.

But these little girls know this game very well...old daddy can be generous....look around, most of these guys would not have a chance with young girls in faranglands.

You can upkeep pretty girls everywhere, is it not a kind of prostitution? No need to come to Thailand for that, but maybe Thailand is cheaper?

Treating women , Farangs and Thais like merchandise does not make you an interesting person. Thai girls are for you, they do not give a dam and I do not blame them.

• Like 1

These guy who think they're getting it free the second or third night . . . ha . . . nothing is free . . . the con just became longer.

2 years after I arrived here.

I did meet a girl from a wealthy family.

It was hard to get her to even accept small gifts.

After 3 years I moved on thinking the grass is always greener.

I didn't know then how lucky I was!