Thaksin rejects Prayuth's proposal to have caretaker govt resign

webfact

That didn't take long did it - a complete "article" based on the alleged revelations of an unnamed source. Mention Thaksin to wind everybody up and let it fly coffee1.gif

Still in denial then!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blanket amnesty for all sides!!!! Jeez wasn't it that particular bill which has led to all this and as far as "and the Shinawatra family would wash its hands of politics" Like hell they will

Utter and maybe even desperate lies

i hope the Generall doesnt fall for those LIES of that CRIMINAL out there....

Please get rid of that red Shina pigsty !!! bah.gif hit-the-fan.gif 1zgarz5.gif 1zgarz5.gif 1zgarz5.gif

Perhaps in response Gen Prayuth can now finally revoke Thaksin's passport and get an international 'red warrant' for Thaksin's arrest issued so that interpol will act, track him down and arrest him.

International 'red warrant' for Thaksin's arrest issued so that interpol... this should have happened years ago. Often wondered why the Democrats did not do it when they were in power. Perhaps they considered that things would be quieter with him out of the country rather then sitting in a prison cell.

Actually the Dems said that they did have an interpol red warrant out on Thaksin. Just another lie.

"Now the truth that had been kept secret during the two and a half years when the Democrat-led government was in power has finally come to light when new Foreign Minister Surapong Towijakchaikul revealed that ousted former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra was never on the wanted list of International Police, or Interpol, from the start."

http://http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/491513-the-truth-about-interpol-warrant-for-thaksin/#entry4633522

Fab 4, if you are posting links,at least make them genuine,the one above is for Domain Registration,or did you already know that!

Congratulations Thaksin for putting both feet in your mouth simultaneously. Bonus points for demonstrating that the government were your slaves.

Too bad the army called your bluff, eh?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Exactly..

Surapong and his fake letter today....

Thaksin "source" statement today

Nittywathever not attending....

Tomorrow they might blame someone else...

I will not say Karma cos that is pure stupidity....

Perhaps in response Gen Prayuth can now finally revoke Thaksin's passport and get an international 'red warrant' for Thaksin's arrest issued so that interpol will act, track him down and arrest him.

That will the biggest headline in the world if it will happen

By the way WHERE is Tinfoil?? Seems to have vanished?

Sent from my R821 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry that was meant to be Yingluck and not Tinfoil....? Typing with an Android and dictionary does weird things sometimes blink.png

That will the biggest headline in the world if it will happen

When Amsterdam was talking on the redshirt stage recently, one out of many educated reds told me he's from Holland. Oh my ... Good to know what's going on.

BTW, people who joined the red shirts had to register at the entrance, got the sticker and someone after the entrance gave 1000 Baht.

What I have seen myself was that people got also 1000 outside the venue, somewhere in and around Bangkok to keep them warm.

Long live democracy ...

"Thaksin counter-proposed that the Army should instead arrange for blanket amnesty for all sides and the Shinawatra family would wash its hands of politics."

If that is true then the guy really must be desperate. Trying to blackmail the army if not getting that amnesty. The sod doesn't understand that he will never ever be able to return to Thailand. Perhaps only to blow out his last breath in jail. That prison should be well guarded though. Else that breath would come fast.

That didn't take long did it - a complete "article" based on the alleged revelations of an unnamed source. Mention Thaksin to wind everybody up and let it fly coffee1.gif

If you hurry you can get to Miramar while they still have the type government you seem to prefer. Best move quickly I hear they are cleaning it up also. But at a slower rate than Thailand. You could live in Yangon and be pen pals with Yingluck. Think of the tales you could share of her glory years. The traveling and shopping trips.

I know it is hard for you to accept but the fact is Thailand is getting rid of a lot of bad apples. It will come out of this a better country. One with a government that they elect. Not one bought and run by one man in another country.

Or you can dig a foxhole to hide in like S Husain did.

• Like 1

Ahhhh the truth of Democratic PTP

. Me me me.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

But at least kind of honest.

The only time one can seriously use "Shinawartra" and "honest" in the same sentence is when "dis" comes between the two.

It almost beggars belief that this man still pushes for amnesty. It shows his complete and utter contempt for Thailand and the Thai people. A truly self-centered sociopath. bah.gif

Whilst on the other side of the coin, Suthep is being equally intransigent, digging his heels in and not making any compromise. With these two dunderheids, what hope is there of a positive outcome from the talks?

I think there will be no more talks for a while. They have their hands full just trying to clean the mess up a little bit.

Now that they have suspended the constitution they can put in an interim government with the power to borrow money. They will then be able to pay off the rice farmers. From what I have read the coup has not hurt Thailand's credit rating any. That was from Standard and Poor's also Moodies.(not sure of the spelling on either one of them)

The source said Thaksin counter-proposed that the Army should instead arrange for blanket amnesty for all sides and the Shinawatra family would wash its hands of politics.

Amnesty is not needed in order to wash your hands of politics..Takki!! It can be done without amnesty as well, maybe even better.

He must be tired of Middle Eastern food. Just think, all this trouble just to come home. I hope he is prohibited from ever coming back.

You're right, he doesn't seem too thrilled with it.

image002.jpg

Thank you so much for that picture, it is priceless. No wonder he keeps funding the red shirts

so he can weasel his way back to Thailand. Well at this point, guess he had better get used to the food there.

why would general prayuth even give a shit what a convicted criminal in exile thinks about his proposals ?

thaksins word should not even be broadcasted until /unless he comes back and serves his years in jail and gives

back all the stolen money but hes never going to agree to that so he should be shut out completely

Is it safe to presume at this time that Thaksin's proposal for an amnesty for himself and others has been rejected?

Is there any possibility of regret by him that his megalomania has now caused his family members to be incarcerated?

And isn't this the same man who quit politics after the last coup?

Can you trust him not to come back again?

The best action for Prayuth would be to withdraw Thaksin's Thai passport, issue a warrant & seek international co-operation for his arrest.

Despite his denials of ongoing involvement in Thai politics, recent statements attributed to him have shown his degree of de-stabling influence on Thai politics.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

CNN ANOUNCES COUP...
So it happened officially.

You believe CNN?

You believe CNN's reporting is accurate and balanced?

Ahhhh the truth of Democratic PTP

. Me me me.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

But at least kind of honest.

The only time one can seriously use "Shinawartra" and "honest" in the same sentence is when "dis" comes between the two.

It almost beggars belief that this man still pushes for amnesty. It shows his complete and utter contempt for Thailand and the Thai people. A truly self-centered sociopath. bah.gif

Whilst on the other side of the coin, Suthep is being equally intransigent, digging his heels in and not making any compromise. With these two dunderheids, what hope is there of a positive outcome from the talks?

I think there will be no more talks for a while. They have their hands full just trying to clean the mess up a little bit.

Now that they have suspended the constitution they can put in an interim government with the power to borrow money. They will then be able to pay off the rice farmers. From what I have read the coup has not hurt Thailand's credit rating any. That was from Standard and Poor's also Moodies.(not sure of the spelling on either one of them)

While it's true Prayuth is probably busy at the moment, it's not much of a leap to think he expects those sequestered together to continue talking together.

This will only work if reforms can be made to ensure Thai are equal by law and effectively. AND when those reforms can be made binding, enforcible.

Both the corrupt Pheu Thai with it's stronghold on the poor and the old guards in the PDRC need to step down, relinquish control and keep out of politics. That means a.o. that Suthep may not have much time for his victory party as he can't be part of the 'after reforms' situation. Of course also the Shinawatras are out, and Banharn, Newin, and many others.

The problem maybe to find new, young blood not tainted by their fathers' sins.

Shouldn't that include "by whom?" Remember this?

Normally such wild accusations would be ignored as it's clear that no one would accept Gen. Prayuth as neutral interim PM. It seems more the accusation of someone desperate to attract more followers for the 17 - 19 May battle.

Please define "no one". As of now Prayuth is the interim PM, just as many predicted quite a while ago. Of course on "neutral" your views may vary. But my own advice is you'd BETTER accept Gen. Prayuth as interim PM, if you know what's good for you. "You" in the general sense, applying to every person inside the Thai borders.

This is a great example of why the wise observers of Thai politics never say "never".

Edited by wandasloan

The best action for Prayuth would be to withdraw Thaksin's Thai passport, issue a warrant & seek international co-operation for his arrest.

Despite his denials of ongoing involvement in Thai politics, recent statements attributed to him have shown his degree of de-stabling influence on Thai politics.

Define "best". This seems to me to be the best way for Prayuth to look more like a stumbling fool than at present, in a world where he has no support and an immense amount of ill will and downright political opposition. No nation on Earth is going to arrest Thaksin. If that is the "best" Prayuth can do, he might as well pack and leave for Switzerland today instead of seeing this whole bloody tragedy out to the end.

Even pulling Thaksin's passport, a perfectly reasonable thing to do *INSIDE THAILAND* without involving the rest of the world in it, will have no effect on anything, including the fugitive or his movements or his businesses, both shady and illegal. You could cause more bother to Thaksin by releasing a fly in the room he's in.

To me, the best thing for Prayuth to do about Thaksin is to say over and over and over again, every time he is asked, "Who?"

Define "best". This seems to me to be the best way for Prayuth to look more like a stumbling fool than at present, in a world where he has no support and an immense amount of ill will and downright political opposition. No nation on Earth is going to arrest Thaksin. If that is the "best" Prayuth can do, he might as well pack and leave for Switzerland today instead of seeing this whole bloody tragedy out to the end.

Even pulling Thaksin's passport, a perfectly reasonable thing to do *INSIDE THAILAND* without involving the rest of the world in it, will have no effect on anything, including the fugitive or his movements or his businesses, both shady and illegal. You could cause more bother to Thaksin by releasing a fly in the room he's in.

To me, the best thing for Prayuth to do about Thaksin is to say over and over and over again, every time he is asked, "Who?"

In Prayuth's world, around 75% supported martial law.

One should think slightly less will support Prayuth assuming power; after all, Prayuth did take the soaps off air.