Where To Find Large Size Women´s Shoes In Cm

Rivka Schechter

I am a 6'1" woman who recently moved to Thailand with my husband and kids.

I've been looking at shoes and realize I am off the charts as far as sizes go here.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy womens shoes in a US size 10 1/2 or EU 42?

I neither relish the idea of having to travel to Europe to buy shoes, nor having to buy men's sandals all the time.

What is a tall girl to do in Thailand?

R

EUR 42 is a UK 7 & I have seen them at robinsons in hayt yai. Best go round the boutiques & department stores as you have to rummage but they can be found. I have always found shoes in BKK as well, near KS Road.

I'm 6ft & a size 7 so am an expert at sniffing out shoes in LOS :o

Actually a size 42 is not that large, only 7 to 7 1/2 UK size. There is a shop in Changklan that stocks that size and larger, and very popular with tourists. No idea of the name, but it's almost directly oposite the Royal Princess Hotel, and double fronted, and next to the ATM.

There is also an excellent shoe shop on the first floor of Central Shopping complex next to the Bangkok Bank that will have that size.

See my trusty map for bearings.....

post-7622-1150383287_thumb.jpg

don't know if knee high see-through platform soled <deleted> me boots is what the OP had in mind though!

QUOTE(chownah @ 2006-06-15 21:57:03)

I hope this suggestion is not offensive....you might ask a katooey since many of them have largish feet.

Chownah

don't know if knee high see-through platform soled <deleted> me boots is what the OP had in mind though!

I hope this suggestion is not offensive....you might ask a katooey since many of them have largish feet.

Chownah

That's not what I had in mind either....but because you have mentioned it, that IS what I have on my mind now and I'm starting to feel...sort of....

Chownah

Chownah

OOOOOOOhh Boooo UUUUUUUU Dooooooo ........ have a way with words...thanks for that now back to work

:o