Am I being to cynical as my doormat friend suggests?

ppmacready

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked 30 years to pay of my mortgage.

So I don't think its sensible, to buy a 'resting' working girl a house.

Or support her family and excessive demands.

My 'doormat' friends disagree.

Come on your being a tight mean old baztard

I worked 30 years to pay of my mortgage.

So I don't think its sensible, to buy a 'resting' working girl a house.

Or support her family and excessive demands.

My 'doormat' friends disagree.

Come on your being a tight mean old baztard

My door mat friends call me cynical.

I like to think of me as sensible.

your friends are idiots and obviously unable to attract females without flashing the cash, which is quite sad.

not all thai girls are after money. you certainly dont need to spend a setang to meet and have a wonderful and fulfilling relationship with a thai girl

I want to live in your world.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Always refer to your friends in such an admirable way ?

attachicon.giftroll-meter.png

I have a friend at the moment who got his latest conquest from the ''massage '' shop opposite Canterbury Tales in Soi Chiyapun.

He is telling everyone he is the only guy who she ever gave a BJ to!

I'm not allowed to put on here what I call him but it begins with a big C!

• Like 2

funny thing. I bet this guy thinks this is a hot girl.....................lol.

To thais and ME we wonder why go for fugglies?

Why bother to post and that "guy" has a name, my name!

So you are "very" unfriendly! :fuyou: thefinger.gif

He's just pretending that he is the same as a Thai, he just wants to fit in is all. Delusions take many shapes. I think she is a very attractive lady.

No shes not!

Alfredo..... maybe is

http://youtu.be/pA1oFSMwRDU

I believe, who sees a woman sitting on a table and a knife next to it,

should think from eating a good hearty meal with the lady and

not a meal from the lady, who has Psycho thoughts like =neverdie- and =marko kok prong= should consult a psychologists. khammer.gif

Hey, hey, you'll be evicted from the club. You know I resemble those comments you made !

• Like 1

Why bother to post and that "guy" has a name, my name!

So you are "very" unfriendly! :fuyou: thefinger.gif

He's just pretending that he is the same as a Thai, he just wants to fit in is all. Delusions take many shapes. I think she is a very attractive lady.

No shes not!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but as far as I saw and heard since 2009, when I was with this Cambodian woman, even in Europe.
You are with your opinion seriously in the minority. ass_tounge.gif

I'd happily kick her back doors in but I would not buy her a house.

I can understand you, regarding the back door,tongue.png By the way, just 10 min ago spoke with her on mobile she in Bangkok now,

with a good heart BF.

Not necessary, to buy house, she has already a nice one, in rural Cambodia, but she has still to make some payments on it. wink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

=ppmacready=

If "she" is worth it, you would not ask the question! ass_tounge.gif

10346966_703314043040224_991112390_n.jpg

Kicking the back doors? Is that like a n a l sex? If so, you sick puppy.

Would you really tap this after alfredo's been hitting it?

• Like 1

=ppmacready=

If "she" is worth it, you would not ask the question! ass_tounge.gif

Kicking the back doors? Is that like a n a l sex? If so, you sick puppy.

Would you really tap this after alfredo's been hitting it?

10 minutes with a bum gun and she'd be good to go.

• Like 1

Like that, but in the ass? suicide.gifblink.png Must be really to hot for some brains today! facepalm.gif

This is a really strange thread. Lucky our red friends haven't paid a visit.... I think they would be really confused

alf, does ur friend know u tapped his lady?

Like that, but in the ass? suicide.gifblink.png Must be really to hot for some brains today! facepalm.gif

This is a really strange thread. Lucky our red friends haven't paid a visit.... I think they would be really confused

Working thirty years to pay a mortgage is insanity ; not cynicism...

How is that insanity? Please explain

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you really need a brief explanation:

I am Belgian and 48 years old. Early 90's, while working in London, I had the opportunity to acquire two adjacent flats -in a South Kensington converted mews- ; since 1995, both has been leased to a MNC for its executives.

So, that company is litteraly paying the mortgage (30 years with Nationwide).

With the spare change on top of it, I have been able to travel the world for the last twenty years.

In between, I am still doing a bit of hospitality consulting to keep the remain of my brain busy and afford a business class upgrade when needed... cool.png

But please don't get me wrong because if I had to go back for a living there: I could not even barely afford the monthly parking fees in the borough without a descent regular job... That's just my choice of life!

Edited by lazygourmet
  • Like 1

The reds...would be the only one's to understand the meaning of this thread.....thats what they are good at....unravelling logic.

• Like 1

Some guys become doormats as the OP describes them out of choice and whether the women are working or ex-working girls or not is totally irrelevant.

There are men who try to live a dream as if they have starring roles in some romantic Hollywood movie and actually block out the realities completely until they come along and smack them hard in the faces.

From my experiences with these types of people, both men and women, who will not face the facts for what they actually are and prefer to live in their own cloud cuckoo land, will never listen to those who have clearer views of their situation looking in from the outside. It is a total waste of time and effort trying to make them see realities and best to never become involved in their personal and domestic lives. My motto is, become involved with losers and the desperate will only bring unnecessary burdens to those trying to help and be well meaning.

They are self destructive, the long and suffering and best to just let them get on with it or avoid these types of people completely.

Working thirty years to pay a mortgage is insanity ; not cynicism...

How is that insanity? Please explain

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you really need a brief explanation:

I am Belgian and 48 years old. Early 90's, while working in London, I had the opportunity to acquire two adjacent flats -in a South Kensington converted mews- ; since 1995, both has been leased to a MNC for its executives.

So, that company is litteraly paying the mortgage (30 years with Nationwide).

With the spare change on top of it, I have been able to travel the world for the last twenty years.

In between, I am still doing a bit of hospitality consulting to keep the remain of my brain busy and afford a business class upgrade when needed... cool.png

But please don't get me wrong because if I had to go back for a living there: I could not even barely afford the monthly parking fees in the borough without a descent regular job... That's just my choice of life!