Successful Triple Entry Tourist Visa from London Thai Embassy

Not sure if this is the right place to publish these, but I know somebody maintains a list, so here it is.

Dropped my passport in on Wednesday morning, tried to give them extra documentation to prove I was a tourist visiting my Son. This included birth certificate, proof of funds to spend whilst in Thailand, onward flight details etc. She wasn't interested, just wanted my passport, the fee and two photos.

I had in this current passport, two previous tourist visas from Laos, and three in-out stamps, plus a 7,500 Baht overstay fine (I screwed up some dates a year or so back.).

Went back this morning to pick it up, took less than a minute, and I now have one nice fresh triple entry tourist visa in my passport.

EDIT: Should probably also add that I have been out of Thailand for the last 6 months before applying for this visa.

Edited by Cam Khao

It's normal. They give out those triple entry tourist visas like candy over there.

I thought that the Thai embassy in London had a reputation of being tough?

No toughness at all as far as tourist visas are concerned. Other types of visa, yep - tough.