Storage Units in Hua Hin?

NCC1701A

Just as cheap to rent small Thai style one room no frills accommodation,can be had for 1000 baht a month if you look in the right place.

Put your gear in there pay your money and lock it up as you see fit considering what you are storing,maybe get a friend etc to check on it on a regular basis.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am looking for some business opportunities in Hua Hin and I came a cross with this idea. As a preliminary market search what you people think if there is a demand for a storage units in Hua Hin.Have you ever needed in the past and what did you do with your stuff? What did/do you want to store-car,bike,personal belongings or house hold furniture.Your opinion would be highly appreciated. .

There is a huge demand as people are asking about them all the time.  I could use one now.  The problem is the climate.  In this heat and humidity, I'm not sure if anything stored in the typical western style storage unit would last long before deteriorating due not only to climate, but other moisture, insects, and rodents.  It would need to be sealed very well and depending on what was stored might need temperature and moisture control, which would make the price to high to be practical.

Edited by hhfarang