Anyone juicing in Thailand?

Spouse

I'm thinking of going on a juice diet to kick start a new diet for weight loss and healthy eating.

I had a look at the juicers on sale on Thailand but there are lots of choose from with a wide range in prices.

Can anyone recommend a good juicer and also some recipes with ingredients easily available in Thailand?

Thanks.

Fruit is full of sugar and should be avoided if you want to lose weight.

some do it with vegetables....I can only imagine that it doesn't taste too good for me, but there is less of a sugar problem. There are several user here who do it.

(I am not....I let fruits ferment before I drink them licklips.gif.pagespeed.ce.v-hsVd-Wpu.gif )

you'll quickly grow tired of your juices;

The best thing is to make pureed vegetables (with potatoes, carrots and many other vegetables) or fruit purees or a mixture of both. You put in the freezer in small containers, and eat whenever you want.

Make your own juice, buy cheap fruit in the street, fruits that are grown domestically, whatever, make new recipes everytime. Dont go for a couple of single tasty ones, having a broad selection of energy sources gives you all the vitamins and nutrients you need. And throw in some aninal protein, whey or eggs/egg whites.... We are not made to live on peas, beans and soy protein. If we switch and stop eating animal protein we will adapt in like 10k years from now.

Yes. Many people are juicing. Whats your stack?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

cucumber and tomatoes both oral

PCT: pineapple at least 4 weeks

cheesy.gif

cheesy.gif

A stack? A cycle is not a cycle with only orals.

The PCT sounds really good, I would throw in some mango just to play it safe though.

What gym is that Bobby? Does it have a powerrack/squat rack?

Its the best equipped gym in Bangkok (whole of Thailand).

You will find it if you make a Little bit of effort.

Has a squatrack.

I dont feel like giving out too much information.

The information accumulate and one day someone might pinpoint who you are.

Which I dont want ;)

cheesy.gif

A stack? A cycle is not a cycle with only orals.

The PCT sounds really good, I would throw in some mango just to play it safe though.

but the tomato seeds always block the needles.

Well the cucumber you could ram into.....well NEXT TOPIC.....

La meilleure chose est de faire la purée de légumes (avec pommes de terre ...

Pommes de terre? Vous êtes sûr?

hello,licklips.gif
yes 1 potato for 5 carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, beans and other seasonal vegetables. The potato is not against-indicated, if it is at water, so without butter or frite. licklips.gif

yes 1 potato for 5 carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, beans and other seasonal vegetables. The potato is not against-indicated, if it is at water, so without butter or frite. licklips.gif

Thanks!

Good info. I'd have never thought about juicing a potato, but apparently they're good for that.

This so funny to me. I thought "juicing" was a different topic. Dropped in to have a look at what the bodybuilders were doing and instead found the cucumber and tomato folks. Nice surprise!

you aren't the only one....

This so funny to me. I thought "juicing" was a different topic. Dropped in to have a look at what the bodybuilders were doing and instead found the cucumber and tomato folks. Nice surprise!

Yea, I was curious what anti aging tips I'd get. But I guess it's still great topic. Juicing, one way or the other, can only decrease the speed of my aging. :-)

Yea, I was curious what anti aging tips I'd get. But I guess it's still great topic. Juicing, one way or the other, can only decrease the speed of my aging. :-)

Well if I have to eat/drink all that vegetable juice I would like to die earlier.....Maybe unless you mix it with vodka.

Cette si drôle pour moi. J'ai pensé "jus" était un sujet différent. Dépouillé pour jeter un oeil à ce que les bodybuilders faisaient et la place trouvé les tomate et de concombre gens. Belle surprise!

vous n'êtes pas le seul ....

Oui, j'étais curieux de ce que des conseils anti-vieillissement que je reçois. Mais je suppose que c'est encore un grand sujet. Jus, d'une manière ou l'autre, ne peuvent diminuer la vitesse de mon vieillissement. :-)

you want to stay young or diminish your weight.
Despite its creams, Liliane Bettencourt has aged. And she had to drink a lot of juice. passifier.gif

I use a Philips Juicer, they are ok but a bit of a pain to clean and the plastic locking mechanism is fragile. I use a lot of Kale, Broccoli, carrots, mint, ginger, tomatoes. Never fruits but that is only because I prefer them whole. A lot of recipes on the net.

I've heard this from a Doctor. But I really cant vouch the accuracy.

The answer to this question depends on how it's consumed, and what foods it replaces. Fruit juice that has been robbed of its fiber and broad range of nutrients is basically just a concentrated source of sugar that lacks the supportive nutrients to help it digest and metabolize.

• Like 1

I've heard this from a Doctor. But I really cant vouch the accuracy.
The answer to this question depends on how it's consumed, and what foods it replaces. Fruit juice that has been robbed of its fiber and broad range of nutrients is basically just a concentrated source of sugar that lacks the supportive nutrients to help it digest and metabolize.

????? where fiber and nutrient went?

I also use a Philips juicer which seems to be the most popular in Thailand if you want to buy one that is not too expensive.

I really should use it more often but I am a bit lazy in the mornings.

This is my favourite juice that will cleanse your body and contains a lot of good stuff .

4 carrots , 1 beetroot, 4 small apples , lime juice, ginger and if you like you can sweeten it with honey.

wai.gif