Prescription medicine for short holiday to Penang, Malaysia

Hi,

I stay in Thailand 5½-6 months at a time. And then head back to visit family 2 weeks in my home country Before going back to BKK. When I want to go on holiday i prefer going to North/east of Thailand cause I need some sort of benzodiazepine at all times cause ive been using them for many years. Anyway, Im only allowed to bring a Z-drug (Zopiclone) which is like a benzodiazepine but chemically not exactly in the same category into Thailand and only for 1 month usage. Luckily I live in a Place where you can buy anything literally in front of the police as long you dont spit or throw chewing gums in front of the all-seeing Eye (walkie talkie mafia, you know where and what im talking about if you live in BKK).

I really need these medications, I even have a benzodiazepine prescription in my home country but Im not allowed to bring one single pill of those into Thailand...

So I save my 1 month use of the Zopiclone I bring from my country (My name is tagged on the box + I got a doctors written note saying what medications im using, signed and with phone number and clinic adress and name) for use when I have to take a domestic flight/international flight, cause then I cant bring stuff Ive gotten without prescription.

Question: This time we have decided to go to Penang, Malaysia in july, anyone who knows if Im allowed to bring Zopiclone to Malaysia if I have a prescription, only a small amount, in the box with name tag and papers.

I googled and found something from the Malaysia customs webpage for australians that said they are not allowed to bring medications that isnt prescribed. Well Im from the EU (Schengen), not Australia...