You call her, a Thai man answer

nikkoid66

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool.png This post reminds me of an experience I had in Farangland many years ago. I had been seeing this girl for a while and things were serious. I began to have suspicions that she was fooling around and confronted her. She asked me how can you be so sure I'm fooling around? I replied "Because I am not stupid enough to think that you are not". Needless to say she had been fooling around behind my back.

LL

Haha, thanks all for your answers, I know what did happen, no big deal, but I wanted to know if all would think the same I was thinking at first.

Actually I called with skype and a random number displayed on the phone. Her son was playing games on her phone and he gave the phone to random guy not knowing it was me...but still, it feels a little bit strange.

Haha

He's my uncle...

He's my older brother...

He's my younger brother...

He's my father...

He's my cousin...

He's my brother-in-law...

He's my step-brother...

He's my uncle...
Etc, etc, etc.................

Dude! If you haven't called off the relationship and found a new tiirak, you deserve what ever you have coming.

Bear in mind platonic relationships are very common in Thailand as are often extended families. I'd not panic too much.

If you believe that, I have a rustic WWII era bridge for sale that you might be interested in buying too.

Ha ha yes, lying is just part of the rich cultural tapestry of Thailand as is infidelity and outrageous jealousy. Dump her or at least stop sending money if you are doing so.

I don't get it. Westerners always talk about the infidelity in Thailand. I could write a big book about my fun with married women in Europe when I was 18 to 20. Of course there was no HIV etc

Edited by BlueSkyCowboy

when that happened to me, it turned out to be her father, and my GF was in the hospital. I verified it all later too. Reason I verified it was with my first Thai GF, she was with her husband when I called..... trust but verify. Ask her if you think she is real and special. if not, move on there are THOUSANDS of Thai women to choose from. Be patient and be careful to find right one. I did and been with the right one for 7 years now and we're married. But that's after many of not so honest ones...

1000s of women to choose from. All from issarn and so damaged NO respectable thai man would want one................................lol.

Of course this is exxageration but you get the picture.

I assume that you are talking about your experiences and not mine. BTW about those "respectable " Thai men cheesy.gif

Edited by BlueSkyCowboy

Bear in mind platonic relationships are very common in Thailand as are often extended families. I'd not panic too much.

The sign point to something bad. Why oh why dont guys want to listen?????

Theres milions of hot girls out there with no baggage or who arnt 2 timin you................lol.

I heard about 3 timing going on too. Of course that was not in Pattaya, it was in California (don't rock the boat )

Your time has run out. If you want to extend your ride, please put more money in the meter. If you've run out of money, work harder for another 6 months and come back.

Hahahahahaha brilliantbiggrin.png ...... no its not 'normal' for people to answer other people's phones lol.

I called Mrs T and a man claiming to be the plumber answered.

"She's outside the house turning off the mains water," he said. I was relieved that she'd finally found a decent plumber. However I got home to find Mrs T in bed with the electrician.

Electricians are a dime a dozen, but we really need a good plumber. Should I worry?

T

• Like 1

I called Mrs T and a man claiming to be the plumber answered.

"She's outside the house turning off the mains water," he said. I was relieved that she'd finally found a decent plumber. However I got home to find Mrs T in bed with the electrician.

Electricians are a dime a dozen, but we really need a good plumber. Should I worry?

T

That depends what he was plumbing .............laugh.png

No one answers my phone........hell, I don't even answer it.

I have noticed girlfriends don't like it when a man doesn't answer his phone. It doesn't matter whether they (gf) is present or not. I wonder why. oc

Haha, thanks all for your answers, I know what did happen, no big deal, but I wanted to know if all would think the same I was thinking at first.

Actually I called with skype and a random number displayed on the phone. Her son was playing games on her phone and he gave the phone to random guy not knowing it was me...but still, it feels a little bit strange.

You mean the son handed the phone to the dad?

• Like 1