You call her, a Thai man answer

nikkoid66

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same story posted here many times, with the ending. ????The question marks are there mate...

Darling, darling, I only have love you, you go I die, blah blah, promising things your mother never, it's insulting... Don't be confused!

If she is unfaithful, questioning her will probably not get you the truth.

You could be over reacting and blowing things out of proportion.

Take yourself out of the relationship, have a good look at the facts and trust your instincts.

Good luck.

Doesn't matter what I think. It's what you think that counts. If you think she is two timing you. Forget her and move on. Your never trust her in the future.

Many Thai girls have male friends from their University days. They stick like glue together after graduation. Many of the guys are gay from my wife's graduating class. I have met many some are really hard to take and others are a real hoot.

You either trust or your don't its all up to you. This forum won't give you any resolve.

• Like 1

Doesn't matter what I think. It's what you think that counts. If you think she is two timing you. Forget her and move on. Your never trust her in the future.

Many Thai girls have male friends from their University days. They stick like glue together after graduation. Many of the guys are gay from my wife's graduating class. I have met many some are really hard to take and others are a real hoot.

You either trust or your don't its all up to you. This forum won't give you any resolve.

They also have sex with those male friends.

They also have sex with those ladyboy friends from uni.

Not sure about the gay guys, but I'm thinking they probably do them too.

They also have sex with past husbands and boyfriends.

Tell you what, next time she calls you, hand your phone to the nearest Thai girl to answer, see how that works out.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

I can sympathize with the OP, chances are his GF is also a major part of his social network, guide, translator, and lover. His heart wants to believe her and his gut tells him she is not being honest. This is a cross roads for most travelers that can determine our success as an expat. Do we learn to trust our BS meter or override it and see what happens. I over rode mine and I got bitten the good news is from that mistake I learned to trust my instincts from that point forward and in the process grew to know that i could trust my alarm system and my judgment.

I can sympathize with the OP, chances are his GF is also a major part of his social network, guide, translator, and lover. His heart wants to believe her and his gut tells him she is not being honest. This is a cross roads for most travelers that can determine our success as an expat. Do we learn to trust our BS meter or override it and see what happens. I over rode mine and I got bitten the good news is from that mistake I learned to trust my instincts from that point forward and in the process grew to know that i could trust my alarm system and my judgment.

I think guys need to understand, when you're with her, you're with her.

And when you're away from her, she's with someone else.

Lighten up, enjoy the fun.

Don't worry about what they are doing when you're not here.

What an odd question. What is wrong with a male answering her phone? Seems to me you are already suspicious of her and that is not a good way to have a relationship. Jealousy maybe?

Personally, no one answers my mobile, no one but me

I would never answer my GFs mobile or even a male friend's mobile

The whole story could be entirely true, of course but that's just me. For me, it always comes down to whether the girl is in P4P or just a regular girl. Yes, yes, yes, I know 'regular' girls can be just as bad or worse and not all P4P girls are like that, etc etc but ... you know, they're in the business, right and if you met them then others can and will have met them and it's her 'job' meaning she has a 'real life' back in her home town

Getting into uber cynical mode but how is she usually with her phone. Does she take it everywhere? If she does then isn't it odd someone else answer it? Why wouldn't the kid answer it or leave it (seeing as it's a number they don't know and not someone's name)

It sounds like excuses. I like the idea of handing your phone to a random Thai girl when your GF calls :D

End of the day it's up to the OP to be 'ok' with it in his own mind and move on.

People think answering someone's phone is no big thing but I disagree. She also wanted him to 'go relax with friends'

What was it she posted on facebook the OP wanted to talk to her about?

Anyway, this is all games, working this out or that out ... rocky road when it comes to the future, if there is one

• Like 1

If a man ever answered my missus's phone she would be out on her ass. Penniless and homeless.

Assuming you are married she would get 50% regardless of the tough guy talk. Check the law.

Why the Hell would ANYONE be stoopid enough to expose themselves to that kind of a pass at their pile ?

There is absolutely NO reason for ANY Western man to get married here.

NONE

NADA

Or do some of you actually believe she needs to marry in order to conceive ? Or that your child will be brought up any better if you two do the string thing. Or that she will be any more devoted to you.

Quite the opposite I'm afraid.

I've always found that she's more responsive if the bluddy door is just a couple of rude remarks away.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

• Like 1

If a man ever answered my missus's phone she would be out on her ass. Penniless and homeless.

Assuming you are married she would get 50% regardless of the tough guy talk. Check the law.

Why the Hell would ANYONE be stoopid enough to expose themselves to that kind of a pass at their pile ?

NONE

NADA

Or do some of you actually believe she needs to marry in order to conceive ? Or that your child will be brought up any better if you two do the string thing. Or that she will be any more devoted to you.

I've always found that she's more responsive if the bluddy door is just a couple of rude remarks away.

The problem is of course the hansum fallang is told "if no mallee, my mom say's I must find nother fallang". Wallets are opened, rings are bought and western union are called. And all is peaceful. For four months.

NONE

NADA

The problem is of course the hansum fallang is told "if no mallee, my mom say's I must find nother fallang". Wallets are opened, rings are bought and western union are called. And all is peaceful. For four months.

Ok. Fine. Just take a gooood look at "Mom".

Additional safety feature; this particular model you're considering comes with a clever emergency exit.

Great !

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No one answers my phone........hell, I don't even answer it.

I have noticed girlfriends don't like it when a man doesn't answer his phone. It doesn't matter whether they (gf) is present or not. I wonder why. oc

I've trained my wife to stop calling me so much by storing it in her handbag.

"Honeyyy. Why you phone in my bag, mai?"

Then she can't understand why, when she's looking for giks in my phone logs, all she finds is her own number. I didn't marry her for her brains.

Yes many girls have male friends from their University. But those male friends don't have the girls phone and answer it when you call her