Have I met a transgender lady?

throwaway42

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it troll time already?

No, I would genuinely like advice. I have 0 experience with transgender persons.

Ask a copy of her/his ID card, passport...

Thai does not change the gender in their papers... M=Male ;-)

I can-t believe i just sat here and did the elbow test.

I see your 'like' little Kat. No doubt you were just relieved I didn't mention our wild passionate nights together wink.png

Mention all you want. Grrrrrr.

You Animal ! Grrrrr back at ya. ;)

Lots of unhelpful replies here from opinionated guys who seem oblivious to the fact that someone was actually asking for advice and not requesting a list of prejudices.

If you have never been with a ladyboy then you are missing a truly sensational experience. It's not a gay thing, gays actually don't usually go with ladyboys.

I fully understand that some people can't bring themselves to try it, those of us that have tried it know the truth.

By the way, one truth you should know is that less than 1% of the ladyboys you will ever meet in Thailand have had the chop.

• Like 1

if you can't tell the difference after kissing then you need a mental health practioner

so one assumes you know this from practical experience ?

most certainly. so i speak with some authority

good for you an honest chap for once....wink.png

So Amigo, I guess your problem is very serious.

You do make a test to her.

You go to take a shower with her, do show to your back to her than pick up the soap.

If you fill something hardness in your anus she is he, not question at all.

And many thanks for your big TROLL time.

If your a normal dude and still considering boning her/him I'm sure that makes it a g#y thing , or if she keeps her pants on and you only play with her fake rack that could be a grey area.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

This was an excellent troll. The OP hasn't been back since an hour after he started the thread 5 days ago.

Excellent ... maybe ... certainly good.

For me, excellent would be to come back after a page or two and have an update with a further question.

Sort of lighting the fire, then tossing a bit more wood on it to keep it burning.

technologybytes, on 30 May 2014 - 05:24, said:

Lots of unhelpful replies here from opinionated guys who seem oblivious to the fact that someone was actually asking for advice and not requesting a list of prejudices.

If you have never been with a ladyboy then you are missing a truly sensational experience. It's not a gay thing, gays actually don't usually go with ladyboys.

I fully understand that some people can't bring themselves to try it, those of us that have tried it know the truth.

By the way, one truth you should know is that less than 1% of the ladyboys you will ever meet in Thailand have had the chop.

I do not believe that

http://www.bangkokdiaries.com/can-you-tell-the-difference-between-a-thai-lady-and-a-thai-ladyboy/

You could take the test here.... I got 9 out of 10, pretty chuffed with that, but I reckon I might still do most of them....lol

Oz

omg!!!I am gay. I got 5/10. Luckilly its not my thing. I like a full sausage and mash...lol

A fun game . 80% for me

You said you just did a little kissing.

Regular Thai girls don't go around just kissing every Tom, Dick and Harry they meet.

Only professionals kiss in Thailand. If she kissed you, she would have f***ked you too... Then you should already know the answer to your question.

• Like 1

Regular Thai girls don't go around just kissing every Tom, Dick and Harry they meet.

Only professionals kiss in Thailand. If she kissed you, she would have f***ked you too... Then you should already know the answer to your question.

Ok mr expert. I'm sorry to say that thai girls do kiss in public.. Maybe not you though.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ok mr expert. I'm sorry to say that thai girls do kiss in public.. Maybe not you though.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The OP said he just kissed this person. Nothing about in public.