Farangs not yet made the grade to expats status.

ScotBkk

Pralaad,

You've just got to be the DUMBEST person on tv. You already seen my age when you replied beforehand 'Dumbo' so how can I possibly be retired ........... You can't even get that right ..... DUH !!!!

I realize reading could be your handicap, so let me quote for you what you said. You really are a clown, Keep it coming

Talking about ODD Mr.Pralaad
You’ve pulled me out of semi-retirement

Pralaad,

I meant semi-retirement as a matter of speech reflecting on my disappearance from your outrageous posts. Its obvious your not right in the head and have besieged me since the moment my Blog appeared online like some ankle biting Jack Russell dog. Your really reducing me to your level, since you seem to think its all a big joke with your other company of cohorts, who nit-pick virtually any sentence I make. I think your a total disgrace. Why don't you go annoy someone else for a change it seems this is your chosen profession.I have tired of you now and would appreciate you abide by my wishes.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pralaad,

You've just got to be the DUMBEST person on tv. You already seen my age when you replied beforehand 'Dumbo' so how can I possibly be retired ........... You can't even get that right ..... DUH !!!!

I realize reading could be your handicap, so let me quote for you what you said. You really are a clown, Keep it coming

Pralaad,

I meant semi-retirement as a matter of speech reflecting on my disappearance from your outrageous posts. Its obvious your not right in the head and have besieged me since the moment my Blog appeared online like some ankle biting Jack Russell dog. Your really reducing me to your level, since you seem to think its all a big joke with your other company of cohorts, who nit-pick virtually any sentence I make. I think your a total disgrace. Why don't you go annoy someone else for a change it seems this is your chosen profession.I have tired of you now and would appreciate you abide by my wishes.

your posts ARE a big joke

Pralaad,

Pralaad,

Of course i am not right in the head, how on earth could i possibly not understand what you wanted to say, but did not have the intelligence to express yourself.

Your blog? i think i must be sick in the head again, as i thought i was posting on Thai visa forum.

If you tired, you may want to get some rest, because i can not wait to read and respond to more of your clown posts

• Like 1

If Scotland gets independence which it wont. The Scots will still have a British passport as it will take some time before there is a Scottish passport.

By then the Thai immigration rules will have changed again. Maybe for the better maybe for the worst. Probably the latter.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If Scotland gets independence which it wont. The Scots will still have a British passport as it will take some time before there is a Scottish passport.

By then the Thai immigration rules will have changed again. Maybe for the better maybe for the worst. Probably the latter.

passports belong to the country. why would britain allow them to use one?

Pralaad,

Pralaad,

Nitpick is one word and as such it doesn't need hyphenation. biggrin.png.pagespeed.ce.XhpYJIv77v.png

• Like 1

Personally I have never seen a Hierarchy on Thai Visa. Or people ranked from General to Private. Or like with a Motor Cycle Club, where you are trying to join as a Striker, so must sit down and shut up and listen for the first few months, before you can join and say your piece. The day you join you are allowed to post and express your views. There is nobody holding a gun to anyone's head here and there is freedom of speech. Baring a few off limit topics that are put in place for good reasons,

You say the longer members here are being to critical to other members, and yet you criticize them for being this way. In what you are doing, is this not the same as the Devil saying he is not a liar? You criticize people for having too much time on their hands, and spending too much time here posting. You say there are too many Wannabe Leaders here, yet you try to stand up as a Leader, and for the Little Guy, who I don't see needs any protect and help from you at all. You say that it is not Real Life here.

Now let me tell you what I know about what is Real Life. This knowledge does not come from me as a Senior Member here, or some Wannabe Leader here. It just comes from an old guy who has seen a lot in his life and knows the difference between what is Real, and what is not Real.

What is Real is:" If you talk like an Idiot, and act like an idiot, you will be treated like an idiot!". In Real Life and also on a Public Board like this.

Hope that helps explain things for you.

• Like 2

Personally I have never seen a Hierarchy on Thai Visa. Or people ranked from General to Private. Or like with a Motor Cycle Club, where you are trying to join as a Striker, so must sit down and shut up and listen for the first few months, before you can join and say your piece. The day you join you are allowed to post and express your views. There is nobody holding a gun to anyone's head here and there is freedom of speech. Baring a few off limit topics that are put in place for good reasons,

You say the longer members here are being to critical to other members, and yet you criticize them for being this way. In what you are doing, is this not the same as the Devil saying he is not a liar? You criticize people for having too much time on their hands, and spending too much time here posting. You say there are too many Wannabe Leaders here, yet you try to stand up as a Leader, and for the Little Guy, who I don't see needs any protect and help from you at all. You say that it is not Real Life here.

Now let me tell you what I know about what is Real Life. This knowledge does not come from me as a Senior Member here, or some Wannabe Leader here. It just comes from an old guy who has seen a lot in his life and knows the difference between what is Real, and what is not Real.

What is Real is:" If you talk like an Idiot, and act like an idiot, you will be treated like an idiot!". In Real Life and also on a Public Board like this.

Bang On!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

OP is absolutely spot on. I know my post count is meager and I would participate more except there are so many unmitigated pr!cks on here (mostly the old-timers) that jump all over anyone asking a legitimate question or making a valid observation. I don't need that aggravation in my life, so mostly I lurk on these forums. Too many people wear their post-count or years-in-country as some sort of battle medal which (to them) is evidence of some sort of vapid superiority. It would be funny if it weren't so nauseating. It's quite clear from reading their replies on this discussion that they have such little self-awareness that they no longer can see themselves for what they are.

I have seen many old-times here give endless good advice on a variety of subjects here over the years. What I have never seen is a Newbe attacked for simply asking a legitimate question. Okay! Maybe the guy that asked how to get his money back from his girlfriend of 8 years, that he was sending to her monthly, and later things went South. But maybe only one time I can remember. But this one was also different in that it was just difficult to determine if this really was a legitimate question, or not, as a 14 year old would know the answer to this already.

Were the problem lies is in the Newbe, who asked for advice, and when it is not to his liking he argues with his advisor. As though he already has a predetermined answer to his question in his mind and just wants people to agree with him. Even when he is wrong. So my advice is: "If you don't want to know the true answer to a question, then don't ask!". .

• Like 2

Unfortunately as Scotland gains its independence ( which it might) , the inhabitants will no longer be a member of a G7 country - so 15 days max.

Otherwise really did not have a clue as to what you were on about.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Incidentally, what has Scotland's independence got to do with it?

i think everyone will agree the last thing thailand needs is more scots ...........

I like Scottish people and the country. What would be wrong with more Scots?

• Like 1

Total and utter tripe. Cannot be bothered anymore ........ bigger fish to catch than listen to garbage spilled out from you or your cohorts. Anyway, to generalise is to be an idiot. I truly think it is time I stepped aside for a less able man. Feel free to converse with your nonsensical garbage for all to read and laugh. You cannot deride me with conjecture and speculate an outcome. I’ve said as much as I want to now, before I leave the country tomorrow. Good luck with your lectures and hope you can inspire others to follow suit but don’t bet on it.

Here is my depiction of you.

In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you.

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same !!!! I also think its disgusting these people who continue to take a poke at my Scottish background. I'm proud to be from Scotland and you cannot deny me my pride.

Edited by ScotBkk

Total and utter tripe. Cannot be bothered anymore ........ bigger fish to catch than listen to garbage spilled out from you or your cohorts. Anyway, to generalise is to be an idiot. I truly think it is time I stepped aside for a less able man. Feel free to converse with your nonsensical garbage for all to read and laugh. You cannot deride me with conjecture and speculate an outcome. Ive said as much as I want to now, before I leave the country tomorrow. Good luck with your lectures and hope you can inspire others to follow suit but dont bet on it.

In a boat at sea one of the men began to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat. On being remonstrating with, he answered, "I am only boring under my own seat." "Yes," said his companions, "but when the sea rushes in we shall all be drowned with you.

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same !!!! I also think its disgusting these people who continue to take a poke at my Scottish background. I'm proud to be from Scotland and you cannot deny me my pride.

Morning Scott,

So after 7 pages, what have you learned? Are you able to Summarise for me.....my attention span is very short so please keep it simple.

You should however address all correspondence to me in a formal manner, for example on a company letter head and through the chain of command, you might understand someone of my seniority doesn't normally communicate directly to a s h I t kicker like yourself. Please don't be offended, we all started at the bottom of the food chain and worked our way towards the top, whilst others fell by the wayside joining the very elite club of banned members :)

I will however, take the opportunity to welcome you aboard and suggest in future could you please limit your posts to,the newbies area of the forum, perhaps for just another 5000 posts or so. Eventually with perseverance you may be lucky enough one day to reach the same heights as I have here and as you move about the forum, moderators will throw rose petals on the ground ahead and admin staff will shower you with gifts and love. :P

All the best health and happiness to you. ;)

• Like 1

Total and utter tripe. Cannot be bothered anymore ........ bigger fish to catch than listen to garbage spilled out from you or your cohorts. Anyway, to generalise is to be an idiot. I truly think it is time I stepped aside for a less able man. Feel free to converse with your nonsensical garbage for all to read and laugh. You cannot deride me with conjecture and speculate an outcome. I’ve said as much as I want to now, before I leave the country tomorrow. Good luck with your lectures and hope you can inspire others to follow suit but don’t bet on it.

reading your posts, I am continuously reminded of a little story my mother used to tell about a proud mother watching her son in a parade and exclaiming: "Oh look, everybody is out of step but my little Johnny"!!!

Edited by AYJAYDEE

Total and utter tripe. Cannot be bothered anymore ........ bigger fish to catch than listen to garbage spilled out from you or your cohorts. Anyway, to generalise is to be an idiot. I truly think it is time I stepped aside for a less able man. Feel free to converse with your nonsensical garbage for all to read and laugh. You cannot deride me with conjecture and speculate an outcome. Ive said as much as I want to now, before I leave the country tomorrow. Good luck with your lectures and hope you can inspire others to follow suit but dont bet on it.

Morning Scott,

So after 7 pages, what have you learned? Are you able to Summarise for me.....my attention span is very short so please keep it simple.

You should however address all correspondence to me in a formal manner, for example on a company letter head and through the chain of command, you might understand someone of my seniority doesn't normally communicate directly to a s h I t kicker like yourself. Please don't be offended, we all started at the bottom of the food chain and worked our way towards the top, whilst others fell by the wayside joining the very elite club of banned members smile.png

I will however, take the opportunity to welcome you aboard and suggest in future could you please limit your posts to,the newbies area of the forum, perhaps for just another 5000 posts or so. Eventually with perseverance you may be lucky enough one day to reach the same heights as I have here and as you move about the forum, moderators will throw rose petals on the ground ahead and admin staff will shower you with gifts and love. tongue.png

All the best health and happiness to you. wink.png

Summing up.

I should have realised I was never going to achieve anything because I don't know the key to success but I know the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

One should never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig. Thaivisa forums are not the ‘be and end it all’ in my life. However, it does seem to have caught the attention of so many which was my original intent. So let’s hope some good will become of it and lessons learned. I can see you’re another part of my OP which was openly described from the onset and for you to figure out where you fit into my observations. I personally think a few members spoil the fun for many and as you’ve proclaimed' I seem to fall into this category. This is your view which I openly respect.

I wish you well for now and the future and thank you for being part of my forum experiment.

ScotBKK

• Like 1

Morning Scott,

You should however address all correspondence to me in a formal manner, for example on a company letter head and through the chain of command, you might understand someone of my seniority doesn't normally communicate directly to a s h I t kicker like yourself. Please don't be offended, we all started at the bottom of the food chain and worked our way towards the top, whilst others fell by the wayside joining the very elite club of banned members smile.png

I will however, take the opportunity to welcome you aboard and suggest in future could you please limit your posts to,the newbies area of the forum, perhaps for just another 5000 posts or so. Eventually with perseverance you may be lucky enough one day to reach the same heights as I have here and as you move about the forum, moderators will throw rose petals on the ground ahead and admin staff will shower you with gifts and love. tongue.png

All the best health and happiness to you. wink.png

Summing up.

I should have realised I was never going to achieve anything because I don't know the key to success but I know the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

One should never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig. Thaivisa forums are not the ‘be and end it all’ in my life. However, it does seem to have caught the attention of so many which was my original intent. So let’s hope some good will become of it and lessons learned. I can see you’re another part of my OP which was openly described from the onset and for you to figure out where you fit into my observations. I personally think a few members spoil the fun for many and as you’ve proclaimed' I seem to fall into this category. This is your view which I openly respect.

I wish you well for now and the future and thank you for being part of my forum experiment.

ScotBKK

your posts have provided a lot of fun for the many

Edited by AYJAYDEE

Well, Scott, you have the patience of a saint and I congratulate you.

As the author Richard Rybolt said, “There will be a time when loud-mouthed, incompetent people seem to be getting the best of you. When that happens, you only have to be patient and wait for them to self-destruct. It never fails.”

I am waiting for the day when the TV forums will always be an absolute pleasure to read and to have the possibility of interacting with sane and respectful members, but maybe it is all a dream.

So, to cap off the thread so far, you make a post and not everyone agrees with you.

You then accuse everyone who does not agree with you of acting superior and insist that you are automatically given respect, despite your lack of respect to the people who do not fall in line with your way of thinking.

When that does not work you start name calling.

Goldbuggy summed up the whole situation very well in his posts but instead of listening to what he had to say you decided to remain on form and attack his post.

When you get down from your high horse, re-read what Goldbuggy wrote in his thread.

He is basically saying that it is not broken so it does not need fixing, is that really too hard to understand?.

Your attitude and lack of common sense has shone through in you posts which at best highlight that you have tunnel vision and are not willing to learn or listen to other posters on this thread unless their posts reflect what you want them to.

Bearing this in mind, would it not just be easier to buy 2 mobile phones and text conversations between the 2 phones.

The content of the text to and from the phones will all be written by you, so at least then you will be able to receive the answers that you really want to get.

As this situation has now been made clear to you, maybe it is time that the mods now locked this thread, as you obviously have nothing new to add to this thread.

Oh, and one more thing, THIS IS A FORUM AND NOT A BLOG.

So, to cap off the thread so far, you make a post and not everyone agrees with you.

You then accuse everyone who does not agree with you of acting superior and insist that you are automatically given respect, despite your lack of respect to the people who do not fall in line with your way of thinking.

Goldbuggy summed up the whole situation very well in his posts but instead of listening to what he had to say you decided to remain on form and attack his post.

When you get down from your high horse, re-read what Goldbuggy wrote in his thread.

He is basically saying that it is not broken so it does not need fixing, is that really too hard to understand?.

Your attitude and lack of common sense has shone through in you posts which at best highlight that you have tunnel vision and are not willing to learn or listen to other posters on this thread unless their posts reflect what you want them to.

Bearing this in mind, would it not just be easier to buy 2 mobile phones and text conversations between the 2 phones.

The content of the text to and from the phones will all be written by you, so at least then you will be able to receive the answers that you really want to get.

As this situation has now been made clear to you, maybe it is time that the mods now locked this thread, as you obviously have nothing new to add to this thread.

The blog word was set to put a cog in the works and it worked INCREDIBLY WELL ...lol !!!!

Speak to yourself now - I must fly ........ Bye Bye

The blog word was set to put a cog in the works and it worked INCREDIBLY WELL ...lol !!!!

lol! I believe you, thousands wouldnt

Scotbkk,

Normally I'm informed I'm being subjected to an experiment, prior to the white coats injecting me with substances or putting me through special tests. You sneaky, tricky and deceptive man.

Ohhh yeah..... and where's my jellybean ?

And what exactly did using the wrong word achieve.

Did it make you look more intelligent?

Did it make you look more worldly?

Was it used out of ignorance?

Was it put there to try to start an argument (something which you would never do, eh)?

Was it because you don't know the difference but are too proud to admit that you made a mistake?

Really Scotty, I have given you a chance to walk away with you dignity fairly intact but the more that you keep on posting on this thread, the more the cracks are beginning to show.

With every post you are looking more of a hypocrite, your 'look at me, I'm so special' attitude is not content to merely shine though anymore, it is now becoming a beacon of light.

I'm presuming that you are a Catholic (being a fan of The Bhoys), so is Pride not one of the seven deadly sins, how many hail Mary's will this thread cost you?

Yes, you are right, passports belong to the country, but if Scotland had to get independence, I would think it would take a lot of time for all Scottish UK passport holders to get a Scottish one, but I may be wrong.

Yes, you are right, passports belong to the country, but if Scotland had to get independence, I would think it would take a lot of time for all Scottish UK passport holders to get a Scottish one, but I may be wrong.

why would britain care?

why would britain care?

Just think of all the refugees poring across the border as they head south for greener pastures. laugh.png

This post is a glaring example of why I studiously avoid mixing with any other expats in Thailand... laugh.png

I just joined and by the looks of things this is pure sensationalism and think best opt out of any comments since I feel there's an uprising towards Scottish n' newbies

GarryP. I would ask you and all the others who think the same. If the pastures are so green in the southern part of the vastly over taxed UK, why are the UK government ministers and the UK media so desperate to keep us in the union that they keep putting out scare stories to stop us voting YES? Why does the UK government not just say "OK you can have your independence, we don't need you anymore"?

I am well aware that if we do get our independence, we will still be overtaxed, petrol and diesel will probably still cost the same, and the MPs will still have their noses in the trough, awarding themselves huge wage increases while the ordinary working person gets a pittance. The overseas aid will continue, but I intend to stay here in Thailand for the rest of my life.

I will go to Scotland as I do about every three years anyway, and I will vote YES because Cameron and Milliband who are both lying two faced hypocrites, are so desperate that we vote NO.

• Like 1