True Move Aircard and Shared Wifi; Can someone translate this for me?

rideswings

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/product/detail/1595/Shared_WiFi_21_Mbps.#promotion

I just bought a Truemove Aircard, and it is working great! lets me connect up to 10 computers at the same time via wifi, and it's ortable, comes with a rechargeable battery that lasts for up to 4 hours when you are on the move.

My question is this; based on the ad, what did I just buy? I paid 1490 baht, got the aircard and I am able to connect to the internet at good speeds from my devices. But I dont speak or read Thai, and my gf doesnt understand the ad either. From what I could understand, I paid 1490 for the aircard, and I need to go back to True for some reason in 3 months is what the girl at True told me. I dont know what the 990 in red means under the 1490. And I dont know how much my plan will be after 3 months, and I dont know how many gb I will get in the 3 months.

I know I should have understood the whole thing before I bought it, but the girl just said take it, use it and come back in 3 months and noone there spoke any more English than she. This was at the True shop in Siam Paragon.

Can anyone help? Thanks!