Logitech Universal Remote

petertucker48

I suppose Phantip is the first place to look in BKK.

If you were in Pattaya there's a shop in the basement of IT city that sells loads of different remotes including universal ones. Not sure exactly about Logitech.

Anyone who needs a new remote ( even branded names ) or almost anything for electrical appliances ( small parts ) try looking in this shop. I'm sure many people don't know of it's existance.

Sorry I can't be more helpful for BKK. :o:D

The shop you're referring to is called "Amorn", and you can find them all around Bangkok (main store is in Chinatown). It's mainly an electronic/electrical shop, but you can find a lot of weird things there. The logitech Harmony remote is *not* among those things.

I've seen the Harmony remote (quite a few models actually) sold, but it was at the Hi-Fi fair around a year ago at Bitech. This means that there is a distributor in Thailand, but I can't recall the details. The price was pretty steep, around 7,000 baht.

The official distributor for Logitech in Thailand is Chin Inter, but that's only for computer peripherals. You might try contacting them anyways, in case they know who distributes the remotes.

http://www.chininter.co.th/chininter/en/about/index.php