PDRC members tell their time in military lock-up

webfact

At least abhisit didn't post any happy snappy's or torrid tales.

Mind you that could be because he was too embarrassed at being the first one released - on the same day as his "incarceration".

Then again, abhisit doesn't do embarrassed, no matter what the context is.

Maybe he wasn't seen as a problem as he hadn't been a politician since the house was dissolved wasn't in the government and wasn't trying to provoke a coup as far as I know After the election in February he's not really been in the news apart from his ideas on what to do to break the deadlock a while back. Yingluck to her credit said his ideas should at least be listened to then the PTP just decided to go for an election. It looked to me as if Yingluck had been overruled which was a pity as despite all her failings I think she was prepared to compromise and could work with the opposition.

No pictures of Yingluck I see but maybe she's not allowed to.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only one lipstick for 4 days? This kind of sacrifice should be saluted by all fair-minded people. I just don't know how she survived the experience.

I do hope that was fairly applied ( the rule not the lipstick). The same for red, yellow, male or female.

Only one lipstick for 4 days? This kind of sacrifice should be saluted by all fair-minded people. I just don't know how she survived the experience.

After all it is, as she says

"It's a body and mind training [exercise] to stay in a new place without prior notice,"

The horrors, staying in a new place and not knowing about it beforehand, and only one lippy, no whitener!

1234852_781179741900108_8032622286111855tuzki-bunny-emoticon-005.gif

Edited by fab4

Now waiting for news from Ms. Yingluck on how she survived without her mobile rolleyes.gif

Mind you that could be because he was too embarrassed at being the first one released - on the same day as his "incarceration".

Or maybe he just had nothing to hide.

His pleasant demeanour and his non confrontational style over the last few months should teach you, Mr Flabby, a few things. His attempts find solutions were admirable, if maybe ineffective. Yet, unlike you and those of your ilk, he soldiered on.

Fabby, maybe you could learn something from this man. Knowing when to keep quiet might be a start

You should learn something about this man before you carry on with your hagiography - he doesn't have any morals that I wish to adopt.

Oh, and thanks for the advice about keeping quiet - if I want censorship I'll rely on the army for that, not you.

I will refrain from commenting on your morals or lack of them. Instead I'll concentrate on the topic with PDRC members telling about their time as army 'guests'.

Now waiting for a similar topic on the UDD leaders time with the army. I'm afraid that compared with the holiday resort near Cha-am in 2010 the current accommodations may have been somewhat spartan.

• Like 1

Maybe he wasn't seen as a problem as he hadn't been a politician since the house was dissolved wasn't in the government and wasn't trying to provoke a coup as far as I know After the election in February he's not really been in the news apart from his ideas on what to do to break the deadlock a while back. Yingluck to her credit said his ideas should at least be listened to then the PTP just decided to go for an election. It looked to me as if Yingluck had been overruled which was a pity as despite all her failings I think she was prepared to compromise and could work with the opposition.

abhisit-whistle-suthep.jpg

You need any more pointers?

Now waiting for news from Ms. Yingluck on how she survived without her mobile rolleyes.gif

Maybe she enjoyed the peace.

I will refrain from commenting on your morals or lack of them. Instead I'll concentrate on the topic with PDRC members telling about their time as army 'guests'.

Now waiting for a similar topic on the UDD leaders time with the army. I'm afraid that compared with the holiday resort near Cha-am in 2010 the current accommodations may have been somewhat spartan.

I really couldn't care a flying pig for what you think you know about my morals, rubl.

How's that application to be a mod working out for you?

Edited by fab4

This is you concentrating on the topic is it, Yingluck's mobile? Best you look up the definition of hypocrisy again.

Edited by fab4

A lot depends when this was taken but it doesn't suggest he wants a coup. He spoke out against the one in 2006. I haven't heard anything about his views on this one but if there were any in support you wouldn't have just posted a picture.

I can't find the thread now but there was one where he wasn't all that scathing about the Shinawatras. He has his faults but he is intelligent and non confrontational which is probably why Suthep was needed. If Yingluck had been a proper politician than the 2 of them could probably have done some good.

My wife was at the protests early on although she wasn't photographed hugging Suthep but it doesn't mean she wanted a coup or for Suthep to be Supreme Leader. That prediction seems to be slow coming.

That's it lads you managed to divide the country even more, get people killed and turn civil servants lives upside down for six months, now back to your 20 million baht houses for wine and smiles for the camera.

Not to mention the Bht 500 million that you caused the nation to loose. w00t.gif

Tough being an executive criminal, red white or blue.

Not quite the Bangkok Hilton is it!

Edited. Simply put, this looks like a picture taken after getting out of custody and not a photo taken while in custody. So, I'm not sure about the humour or accuracy of your statement.

Also being charged with a crime doesn't make you a criminal.

Being convicted of a crime makes you a criminal, and when you flee it makes you a fugative

when you are involved in the scams and theft of government land as Suthep is, then you just are a criminal. whistling.gif

Tough being an executive criminal, red white or blue.

Not quite the Bangkok Hilton is it!

Edited. Simply put, this looks like a picture taken after getting out of custody and not a photo taken while in custody. So, I'm not sure about the humour or accuracy of your statement.

Also being charged with a crime doesn't make you a criminal.

Being convicted of a crime makes you a criminal, and when you flee it makes you a fugative

when you are involved in the scams and theft of government land as Suthep is, then you just are a criminal. whistling.gif

"is" ? Shouldn't that be "had been a long time ago" ?

His pleasant demeanour and his non confrontational style over the last few months should teach you, Mr Flabby, a few things. His attempts find solutions were admirable, if maybe ineffective. Yet, unlike you and those of your ilk, he soldiered on.

Fabby, maybe you could learn something from this man. Knowing when to keep quiet might be a start

Yes i must admit, there were two that really stood out in this respect, both Abishit and Yingluck. thumbsup.gif

Maybe he was released quickly because out of all of them HE at least came up with a proposal to mend the country!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

A lot depends when this was taken but it doesn't suggest he wants a coup. He spoke out against the one in 2006. I haven't heard anything about his views on this one but if there were any in support you wouldn't have just posted a picture.

I can't find the thread now but there was one where he wasn't all that scathing about the Shinawatras. He has his faults but he is intelligent and non confrontational which is probably why Suthep was needed. If Yingluck had been a proper politician than the 2 of them could probably have done some good.

My wife was at the protests early on although she wasn't photographed hugging Suthep but it doesn't mean she wanted a coup or for Suthep to be Supreme Leader. That prediction seems to be slow coming.

Is your wife one of the higher class educated ones or is she an uneducated farm girl who does not deserve to have a vote ? coffee1.gif

That's it lads you managed to divide the country even more, get people killed and turn civil servants lives upside down for six months, now back to your 20 million baht houses for wine and smiles for the camera.

Not to mention the Bht 500 million that you caused the nation to loose. w00t.gif

post-9891-0-36814300-1401254793_thumb.jp

Yes, I wonder where that B500,000,000 went to?

I don't know, but perhaps your wife doesn't have quiet the same contacts as abhisit. I suspect his are more, how shall we say, "enabling" - first out the door remember.

Yes he is intelligent, up to a point, but he is not non-confrontational by any means. Did 2009 and 2010 pass you by? Even his "Saviour" plan was confrontational - reforms by the PDRC supporting "Reform Now" group (who?) , accept this plan or the dems are not going to participate in the elections, non-confrontational? Give me a break. The guy is a scheming politician, always has been, always will be. I can't believe the number of people taken in by him. He's a nasty piece of work whose halo slipped around his ankles these past 7 months.

I don't know, but perhaps your wife doesn't have quiet the same contacts as abhisit. I suspect his are more, how shall we say, "enabling" - first out the door remember.

Yes he is intelligent, up to a point, but he is not non-confrontational by any means. Did 2009 and 2010 pass you by? Even his "Saviour" plan was confrontational - reforms by the PDRC supporting "Reform Now" group (who?) , accept this plan or the dems are not going to participate in the elections, non-confrontational? Give me a break. The guy is a scheming politician, always has been, always will be. I can't believe the number of people taken in by him. He's a nasty piece of work whose halo slipped around his ankles these past 7 months.

Was it really you who replied to me 45 minutes ago

"This is you concentrating on the topic is it, Yingluck's mobile? Best you look up the definition of hypocrisy again."

You should learn something about this man before you carry on with your hagiography - he doesn't have any morals that I wish to adopt.

Oh, and thanks for the advice about keeping quiet - if I want censorship I'll rely on the army for that, not you.

Can we compare his morals with those you so dearly love? I think not.

Self censorship might be an idea you should embrace. No one has taken you seriously for months now. Save yourself the embarrassment and retire into your little Red shell

• Like 2