Facebook blocked ?

LivinLOS

Very odd.. I just get connecting lower left of chrome.. But nothing.. Not the warning page image thing either.. Rest of the net seems fine.. And stable solid good connection here.

Phone not working on AIS also.. But other sites fine.. Just forever spinning circle in the app..

Edited by LivinLOS

RT @RichardBarrow: 3:45pm Many people saying they cannot connect to Facebook. Is this the end of the world? Don’t panic. I’m sure it’s only a glitch #Thailand

From the news thread.

I cannot open with either AIS or True cable internet. It is either blocked or FB have a problem.

hmm.. yeah right wink.png

Army just denied they are blocking it so maybe you should wait before commenting like that.

Yeah they also said the Army Captain ranting over the loudspeakers for an hour was actually 'hacked by a protester' you can choose to believe what you like.

Edited by LivinLOS

I cannot open with either AIS or True cable internet. It is either blocked or FB have a problem.

hmm.. yeah right wink.png

Army just denied they are blocking it so maybe you should wait before commenting like that.

Yeah they also said the Army Captain ranting over the loudspeakers for an hour was actually 'hacked by a protester' you can choose to believe what you like.

Yes we can all choose to believe what we like just as you chose to make in bold part of my post. Your 2nd comment has nothing to do with the OP. A previous poster said he can get FB through a VPN so it may well in fact be blocked but I will reserve judgement as in my initial post.