The BBC s view on the situation in Thailand

Foxter

How can anyone defend a totally discredited organisation as The BBC?

Hilarious.

If I was told that I will only have access to 1 television network, but that I could choose whichever one I wanted, I would choose the Beeb. Every. TIme.

• Like 2

Hilarious.

Discredited by whom exactly?

You have no credibility yourself, reducing everyone who opposes the coup / PDRC to a Thaksin slave. In the professional expat circles I move in, I don't know a single supporter of Thaksin, but none can take the PDRC / Democrats / coup either. Sorry for shattering your black/white view of the world.

• Like 1

Hilarious.

If I was told that I will only have access to 1 television network, but that I could choose whichever one I wanted, I would choose the Beeb. Every. TIme.

A great choice, not even the best news station in the UK anymore.

Hilarious.

It might be discredited in your eyes, but it's respected by many, although that probably doesn't include the biased.

http://newstrust.net/sources/list?medium=tv

"Internationally, the BBC is the ruler of the airwaves and owns the best reputation for the highest journalistic standards, if not always the slickest production values."

http://www.policymic.com/articles/24721/15-news-organizations-worthy-of-respect

Edited by brewsterbudgen
  • Like 2

Hilarious.

You have no credibility yourself, reducing everyone who opposes the coup / PDRC to a Thaksin slave. In the professional expat circles I move in, I don't know a single supporter of Thaksin, but none can take the PDRC / Democrats / coup either. Sorry for shattering your black/white view of the world.

I don't support the PDRc, so sorry to shatter your black and white view, and there are plenty of professional expats that are glad to see the back of the lame duck government we've had to put up with.

As for The BBC have a read of the news dear boy, broadsheets in general as opposed to The Red Tops that you're probably familiar with.

• Like 2

Hilarious.

It might be discredited in your eyes, but it's respected by many, although that probably doesn't include the biased.

http://newstrust.net/sources/list?medium=tv

"Internationally, the BBC is the ruler of the airwaves and owns the best reputation for the highest journalistic standards, if not always the slickest production values."

http://www.policymic.com/articles/24721/15-news-organizations-worthy-of-respect

30 years ago maybe

• Like 1

Hilarious.

I don't support the PDRc, so sorry to shatter your black and white view, and there are plenty of professional expats that are glad to see the back of the lame duck government we've had to put up with.

As for The BBC have a read of the news dear boy, broadsheets in general as opposed to The Red Tops that you're probably familiar with.

Errr... who called BB a Thaksinista?

And presuming things about posters you don't know (like me not reading the news when the reality is at least 2 hours a day from 7-10 sources) is a quick way to look stupid on a forum.

I'm done with you.

• Like 1

Hilarious.

Errr... who called BB a Thaksinista?

And presuming things about posters you don't know (like me not reading the news when the reality is at least 2 hours a day from 7-10 sources) is a quick way to look stupid on a forum.

I'm done with you.

That's nice to know, I'm really bothered by that. Now run along dear boy.

Although not FOX, that should be banned off the planet!! Sort of joking, but not really!! I mean, I wouldn't really consider that a NEWS channel.

FOX is a news channel...w00t.gif ....I thought it was a sitcom for rednecks...

NO, that sitcom is NBC / MSNBC, " I get a thrill up my leg when Obama speaks"