Seeking clarification on visa grant

Hey people, in July of last year the members of this forum helped enormously in preparing an application to get my girlfriend a successful tourist visa.

I'm gonna be giving the Australian immigration dept. a call tomorrow to get 100% confirmation, but i thought i might as well ask on here to see if i can get a quick answer.

The tourist visa granted to my girlfriend (subclass 600) was a 3 month multiple entry which expires on september (attached a pic of the grant notice below, minus personal info). She stayed for 10 weeks last year on a leave of absence, is back at work, but has some annual leave and would like to come back again in June for my birthday for a week or so.

I'm a little fuzzy on what 'multiple' acutally allows her to do so my two questions might seem dumb, but a solid answer is always appreciated:

- Does the multiple visa allow her to travel to Australia until the expiration date in blocks of up to 3 months, or;

- Is it 3 months maximum stay over the course of the visa? (i.e. she stayed for 10 weeks last/this year, she can only stay for 2 more total)

Thanks!

post-176094-0-14159600-1401369978_thumb.