Bruce Willis' daughter tweets topless pics to protest Instagram ban

webfact

Two pages of comments. Seems like a lot of us have a lot of interest in boobs.

At least in my case I have an excuse. I blame it on my mom. I wasn't breast fed as a baby. She said she didn't like me in that way and just wanted to be friends.

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"This is about helping women feel empowered, to make personal choices about their bodies not dictated by what society says is decent,"

She may have a body like a woman, but she ain't no woman to me!

Seems like decency in the society is vanishing especially when the populace is being slowly brainwashed in defining what's decent and what's not!

Anyway, just for the heck of it, for being a man, I say her calf and shin are not so good!whistling.gif

Not a Perfect "10." Sadly her undercarriage (legs) let her down.

Well, if she wants to put herself on display, she will just have to accept a degree of criticism!

Fear not folks..... I have NO Intention of displaying myself, here or on any public forum.

Not a Perfect "10." Sadly her undercarriage (legs) let her down.

Well, if she wants to put herself on display, she will just have to accept a degree of criticism!

Fear not folks..... I have NO Intention of displaying myself, here or on any public forum.

7- . I thought she's early 30's.

our world is just so sad Bruce Willis daughter can walk around showing her body off, nothing wrong with that she is a beautiful young lady, however another young pregnant girl in another country gets stoned to death, what a crazy world we live in

Good for Scout Willis. This is an important issue. More attractive, young women should follow her lead!

scout-willis-600.jpg

UG,

Buddy, please don't take this as an invite to go shopping in tesco topless old mate..... not that's there's anything wrong with ur hairy man titties ;)

Very impressive effort. Now she'll be even more famous for being famous in a Kardashian kinda way. Mind you, Scout is famous in the first place for having two famous parents, so now she's kinda famous squared or even cubed. This is a very very good thing to be in fame and celebrity obsessed time - a Lexus in a Vios Showroom at the very least, everyone wants and admires you. If you can add to your resume that you stand up for Human Rights (or Rihanna's rights) through Nipple Exposure also - well, you've pretty much got the hole package there. This is one very savvy young women and I hope to see her campaign rolled out live worldwide.

Good for Scout Willis. This is an important issue. More attractive, young women should follow her lead!

It's legal to walk around topless in NYC?smile.png Why aren't more doing it?

I certainly hope more do follow her lead.thumbsup.gif

It was the Christian missionaries who put a stop to bare-breasted indigenious in Thailand, wasn't it?

Edited by Scott

The world is certainly in a sorry state when the human body, something we all have is considered obscene.

Although I do have to admit some have let theirs get into a shape that could reasonably be called obscene even when covered, although horrible could be a better description.

I was wondering about that also.

Topless Women in Public Not Breaking the Law, Says NYPD

Ladies of New York, you are free to walk bare-breasted through the city! New York City's 34,000 police officers have been instructed that, should they encounter a woman in public who is shirtless but obeying the law, they should not arrest her. This is a good step towards gender parity in public spaces.

This decision means that breast exposure is not considered public lewdness, indecent exposure, or disorderly conduct. It also notes that, should a crowd form around a topless woman, the officer should instruct the crowd to disperse and then respond appropriately if it does not. Relative coverage is no longer a factor.

This policy shift comes after several years of litigation and protest. In the 1992 case People v. Ramona Santorelli and Mary Lou Schloss, the New York Court of Appeals ruled in favor of two women who were arrested with five others for exposing their breasts in a Rochester park, holding the law void as discriminatory. The ruling was put to the test in 2005, when Jill Coccaro bared her breasts on Delancey Street in New York, citing the 1992 decision, and was detained for twelve hours. She subsequently successfully sued the city for $29,000.

More here - policymc.com

• Like 2

It was the Christian missionaries who put a stop to bare-breasted indigenious in Thailand, wasn't it?

Because if more did they would have to change the name of the city to woody town.

If you are in the listed countries below on August 24, 2014 these are the sightseeing sites to mark down. See Thailand is not on the Boob Map. biggrin.png

GoTopless Day - Aug 24, 2014

GoTopless Day 2014 will fall on Sunday Aug. 24.

GoTopless Day always falls at the Sunday closest to Women's Equality Day, Aug 26. It is indeed on Aug 26, 1920 that women earned their right to vote on the basis of Gender Equality. In 1971, the US Congress has made Aug 26 into a nationally recognized date and named it "Women's Equality Day". The president of the United States is summoned to commemorate this date each year.

It is only logical that GoTopless Day protests (or celebrations depending on the legal status of your city) would fall around Women's Equality Day since the right to go topless for women is based on gender equality as their right to vote once was.

On Sunday Aug. 24, people in cities around the world are invited to stand up for women's right to go topless in public. Please contact us if you would like to organize an event in your area so we can list your venue on our "Boob Map" 2014 . (Please refer to our legal map in our section topless laws to know the topless status in your state and call your DA to know what your city's is)

Source and map - gotopless.org

The problem is the kind of women that would fypically take advantage of it being legally permissible to walk around topless. It is usually not the hotties. Should be illegal if you have old saggy breasts or are fat and nasty.