Art Materials

Hi, over a year ago I needed stretched canvas for oil painting and after some months looking and asking around I had to bring some over from the UK. Stupid thing is they were actually produced in China. Does anyone know where I might buy these, preferably in the area of Ubon, Sisaket or Surin, but I am prepared to go anywhere. I am able to buy oil paint ect. in Sisaket but they cannot help with the canvas. :o

• 2 weeks later...
Malaysia is good value. A little far- but if you need a visa run. I know of a good place in Chinatown in KL. Venus arts I believe,

Good luck

Hi,many thanks for the info.To be honest I had given up on this one so it is a nice surprise. I shall be in Bangkok next week so will try there first. many thanks :o

Hi,many thanks for the info.To be honest I had given up on this one so it is a nice surprise. I shall be in Bangkok next week so will try there first. many thanks :o

worth a try at Suksapan @ Ratchadamnoen also

its loacation is just not far from Tha Phra Jun

Hi, over a year ago I needed stretched canvas for oil painting and after some months looking and asking around I had to bring some over from the UK. Stupid thing is they were actually produced in China. Does anyone know where I might buy these, preferably in the area of Ubon, Sisaket or Surin, but I am prepared to go anywhere. I am able to buy oil paint ect. in Sisaket but they cannot help with the canvas. :o

Phusingpete,

Please inform us if you succeeded in finding

your canvas and / or other painters materials.

At he moment I live in The Netherlands but

in the nearby future I'll settle down in the Issan

and hope to paint a lot over there.

Hope to hear one of these days from you,

Grtz

Norman

Phusingpete,

Please inform us if you succeeded in finding

your canvas and / or other painters materials.

At he moment I live in The Netherlands but

in the nearby future I'll settle down in the Issan

and hope to paint a lot over there.

Hope to hear one of these days from you,

Grtz

Norman

Hi Norman, certainly oil and acrylic paint, brushes ect are available in SiSaket, I just have a problem finding canvas. I will let you know how I get on. cheers :D