Do you seek advice on line?

buhi

My wife is pregnant and she told me it was not by me, what should I do?

I met a bar girl last night, she immediately fell in love with me. I bought her a gold bracelet, now her phone is switched off.

Come on!

I met a bar girl last night, she immediately fell in love with me. I bought her a gold bracelet, now her phone is switched off.

Come on!

it has to get round to a bar girl,,,!!!

to answer your question, i often use google to find things out, mny many times,,

jake

Come on!

to answer your question, i often use google to find things out, mny many times,,

jake

So do I.

Oh the bar girl, now that is my problem; any advice!

Come on!

jake

So do I.

i cant advise you on that my mate,

saying that most of us in our past if admiting would say they have been there,,lol,

jake

• Like 1

in the days before internet there were soooo many things that i wanted to know or have answers to but was stymied but not knowing where to ask for instance,
these days you just float it online somewhere and someone with the correct skill and knowledge just magically appears from nowhere. or just google.
however even now that i know all these things now and have all the answers, i am still where i was before.thumbsup.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

i guess i am not asking the right questions or googling the right things or sidetracked by too much other stuff that is now available to be known.

or i have had what i really wanted/needed all along.coffee1.gifw00t.gif

Edited by 4dyg

You put the small dangly thing (the thing about the same size as a very small baby's thumb) in her hole, wiggle it about for a few minutes and see what happens...

Tried that, but it would not fit!

In the general Forum ... NO.

In the speciality Sub-Forums ... absolutely ABSOLUTLY.

Second that. Lot of forums (i.e. Visa, Work, Travel, Marriage, all the local forums) are GREAT places to gather information (if only about Jingthing recommendations for best restaurants or how to behave on Baht busses) or ask for advice and those forums are full of compentent and helpful members that give great advice and make life easier for many people. And of course, I have myself given advice to other posters when I felt competent to do so.

other forums... well, they give me a good time reading, joking, laughing, bashing... when I am drinking coffee and have nothing else to do like just now coffee1.gif

• Like 2

You put the small dangly thing (the thing about the same size as a very small baby's thumb) in her hole, wiggle it about for a few minutes and see what happens...

Tried that, but it would not fit!

hmm have to start a big further back. right, this here is an ear hole, this here is a nostril hole....

stay tuned, next lesson after 7 visit if you are lucky.

Edited by 4dyg

I asked for some plumbing advice here once. Boy was that a mistake. What a bunch of illiterate yokels tried to tell me about plumbing in the 1930's. I asked for American Social Security advice and got lectures about American political policy. That is not to say I have not received some good advice. I didn't know a ground has to be moist or you can get a retirement extension 45 days before it's due (you can't at my immigration office). I'm thinking about buying an air french fryer though.

I asked for some plumbing advice here once. Boy was that a mistake. What a bunch of illiterate yokels tried to tell me about plumbing in the 1930's. I asked for American Social Security advice and got lectures about American political policy. That is not to say I have not received some good advice. I didn't know a ground has to be moist or you can get a retirement extension 45 days before it's due (you can't at my immigration office). I'm thinking about buying an air french fryer though.

Must have been your own mistake... did you make it clear to the other members, who what you wanted to get plumbing?

Must have been your own mistake... did you make it clear to the other members, who what you wanted to get plumbing?

It was about a home grease trap. A new concept to most of our members.

uh huh!....because we are used to modern sewage systems elsewhere maybe?....thumbsup.gif

uh huh!....because we are used to modern sewage systems elsewhere maybe?....thumbsup.gif

See that's the kind of 1930's type thinking I ran into. Grease traps are part of every restaurant's plumbing system today, high tech modern stuff. But the old guys didn't know about them because they are narrowly educated in the plumbing of one country in the 1930's and think 1940 is modern stuff. thumbsup.gif

Edited by thailiketoo

See that's the kind of 1930's type thinking I ran into. Grease traps are part of every restaurant's plumbing system today, high tech modern stuff. But the old guys didn't know about them because they are narrowly educated in the plumbing of one country in the 1930's and think 1940 is modern stuff. thumbsup.gif

Been traps on sink u-bends for ages, didn't realize they were just for grease, thought they were for everything you didn't want washing away.

• Like 1

Never but it brightens up a dull afternoon watching people who do. Maybe the question should be do you take advice from random strangers after seeking their advice online? coffee1.gif