Anti-gay minister to become president of UN General assembly?

My impossible dream would be to have a country/territory with a majority gay population where we could treat these bastards the way they think it's OK to treat us. I know we're all supposed to be pink, fluffy and tolerant but I'd kick the shit out of them given half a chance. Now I must get back to my embroidery rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

My impossible dream would be to have a country/territory with a majority gay population where we could treat these bastards the way they think it's OK to treat us. I know we're all supposed to be pink, fluffy and tolerant but I'd kick the shit out of them given half a chance. Now I must get back to my embroidery rolleyes.gif

I wouldn't want to live in your country/territory. It's against everything I stand for: Integration, mutual acceptance, freedom of sexual identity.

In fact, when I first went to San Francisco in the 1980s, I thought I would turn straight if I had to live on Castro Street.

I wouldn't want to live in your country/territory. It's against everything I stand for: Integration, mutual acceptance, freedom of sexual identity.

I wasn't talking about the general straight population. I was talking about bastards like Kutesa who'd get to taste a little of their own medicine. Pure retribution.

I just read about this guy.

You guys are F***ed.

How could this happen ... facepalm.gif

Tolerance does not seem to be in his vocabulary.

Now, when that Firefox Boss got sacked for expressing a personal opnion ... I thought that was wrong, he's entitled to a personal opnion ... but this decision, if it goes ahead is so, so wrong.

Edited by David48

David48, we are quite used to setbacks. I was very active politically in the 1980s, fighting for gay rights, and we have achieved a lot. It wasn't easy, and the fight is not over.

The overall trend is right, though.

I just read about this guy.

You guys are F***ed.

How could this happen ... facepalm.gif

Tolerance does not seem to be in his vocabulary.

Now, when that Firefox Boss got sacked for expressing a personal opnion ... I thought that was wrong, he's entitled to a personal opnion ... but this decision, if it goes ahead is so, so wrong.

We've been f*cked before.We're still here. We're not going anywhere.

• Like 1