All Flights to Australia East Coast Effected

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Quiet part of the world at the moment smile.png

Not really "effecting" planes down low or pistons, the ash turns to a kind of glass when heated to temps that turbines run at and it is up in the jet streams.

SBuFrqm.jpg

what website is this graphic from - really fascinating

Not a website, its an app from android, very cool to have, but not very cheap , its called flight rader24! Look it up in your app store if your on android, I've got it and fun to play with

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by straycat911
  • Like 1

Slight digression from the main topic but... delayed flights are a personal hobby-horse of mine and the airline I use (or rather that abuses me) frequently cites mechanical difficulties for the several hours of delays and cancellations it incurs. One can use www.flightradar24.com to track the departure and arrival history of specific aircraft over a period of days: its the most wonderful tool for spotting large scale porky-pies from the airlines and I recommend all use it, especially people travelling to an EU destination as there is in parallel some excellent passenger protection legislation that the airlines are terrified of people finding out about. Power to the people!