I Drive With Revenge In Mind

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be soon to appear in the death row statistics, that much is for sure. Maybe a change of medicine would be appropriate?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

mate, maybe a little bit overboard, I know I have countless times wanted to pull back out in front of those overloaded tracks and single cabs that hog the overtaking lane and drive slow then slow right down to give them some of their own medicine but have not done it as yet due to the good chance of a gun being fired at me. The road rules here are completely ignored, actually I doubt many drivers even know what they are, they are simply only concerned with what is best for them. You do get the occasional good driver but not often, no indicators, just pull out in front of oncoming traffic, use what ever side of the road they want to to overtake, expect everyone else to get off the road for them etc, it is very frustrating to say the least. I drive as per the road laws, not the ones thais just make up themselves, I ignore flashing headlights and refuse to move off my side off the road so they can use it to overtake, I do not let them just pull out in front of me when I have right of way, I drive entirely by the rules. I think you may be overdoing it a bit but then again I can understand why but there is a good chance you will end up having someone shoot at you eventually, face can be pretty nasty.

• Like 2

Briggsy...I was going to put that one in too but I thought it may be too advanced of a move for many people....but yes I am definitely working on that technique but it does require some practice...

• Like 1

appalling death toll rates here (the second highest in the world and easy to see why).

and one assumes if the OP keeps doing what he is doing he will be addition to this statistic....thumbsup.gif

Drives like an arse, and then feels obligated to get onto TV and brag about it...what a dip...rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

I had someone overtake me tonight (we were both in cars) on a normal 2 way road with bikes all around and heavy traffic.

there was no way to get any further than the gap I had left in front of my car as, as I said, heavy traffic after that and on coming traffic... I was amazed that he overtook me just to get in front of me and no further.

He had green number plates what is this for? some kind of government car trying to escape Thailand?

I had someone overtake me tonight (we were both in cars) on a normal 2 way road with bikes all around and heavy traffic.

there was no way to get any further than the gap I had left in front of my car as, as I said, heavy traffic after that and on coming traffic... I was amazed that he overtook me just to get in front of me and no further.

He had green number plates what is this for? some kind of government car trying to escape Thailand?

Green plates are taxi's I believe..

I, for one, think that if you are committed to driving like that, you should put a little red light in the front of your car, and hire yourself out as a taxi driver. That way you could make a little extra money on your way to work because thats exactly how most taxi drivers drive here. Just kidding...

LOL @Rideswings ! 55555555

Obviously the OP is having a laff with us and as usual there are those who cannot understand that the lad is just seriously frustrated and stretching a point or two in order that He gets rid of that stress and frustration on the forum , rather than actually do what He says he does on the Thai roads

Having said that I would suggest that the OP stops driving for a couple of weeks and then He may appreciate just what He is missing, this may have a beneficial effect on his stress levels and his future safety

• Like 1

Obviously the OP is having a laff with us and as usual there are those who cannot understand that the lad is just seriously frustrated and stretching a point or two in order that He gets rid of that stress and frustration on the forum , rather than actually do what He says he does on the Thai roads

Having said that I would suggest that the OP stops driving for a couple of weeks and then He may appreciate just what He is missing, this may have a beneficial effect on his stress levels and his future safety

Ah! You beat me with 1 minute.