walnuts

Lobin

did a visa run the other day up at Mae Sai and bought a big bag of walnuts. do not really fancy making the long trip up there just yet again, need to wait another 30 days, anyone know of anywhere in chiang mai sells big bags of walnuts?

Going to have ask for help on this one as I am not sure of the name

Khazams She has one real close to Worrorot market and I heard she had one in the Nihmaheman area might have moved to another place.

I am sure there is some one out there who can be more precise with the location and name than I can.

Well at least I have given the spelling police a good target to aim at.cheesy.gif

Edited by northernjohn

I believe we're talking about "shelled" (no shells) walnuts. Anybody know how to say this in Thai? And where to find in Chiang Mai? Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

See my post number three. I thought some one would be along to correct the name. Maybe it is Khasamis. Not sure. The Old lady speaks excellent English and her staff also speaks English. She sells it shelled.

To get there go down Tha Pai road to the intersection where the AIS used to be. Take a right there go down to that crazy intersection with no stop lite that is the entrance to China town. Go straight ahead. On the left the corner store is one of those type with no front wall. Right next to them is the store I am talking about.

Edit

Also my favorite shelled Brazil nuts.

Edited by northernjohn

I assume none of the above are talking about walnuts in their shells.

At the Burmese market there may well be. Have seen them in the past there.

Could you help me out with a bit more detail about this market?

Friday mornings - roughly when to when?

East of night bazaar - roughly which bit of the bazaar and how far east?

Thanks