Drug testing by Thai police on the street

XaS

let it go. no one believes your preposterous lies...

nobody will investigate, so they choose not to. Can I fake what my lawyer says?, embassy says? can I fake the youtube? Do, I really care?. It's you who cares.hates to see somebody do what you cannot.

I read the complete "Amazing Thailand" tourist brochure...not once did it mention random drug testing conducted by Thai police...

because they not allowed to, but pretend they are, they must ask, not to demand, they cannot force you or anyone.

I find this kind of amusing. About the handcuffs, that part could actually be true, strange as it sounds, In my very misspent youth, I did it myself. But I did not slap the cops around, rather, it was quite the opposite, and then they roughly threw me into the back of their paddy wagon type vehicle. BTW, Hermes, your bombastic style and outrageous lies remind me of a guy who used to chat in Sanook chatrooms. His screen moniker was tag heuer. Are you the same person?

• Like 2

I always carry Drew Noyes card around with me in Pattaya encase this sort of thing happens, on your way in seconds

Actually as Drew Noyes is a TV Sponsor he must be credible, so that might be a good idea. I trust Thai Visa to make sure it's members are well looked after smile.png

Who is Drew Noyes please? Never heard of him.Is he a good honest man?

I think if you google him you'll find that he is the most trustworthy and credible American in Thailand. biggrin.png

• Like 1

I find this kind of amusing. About the handcuffs, that part could actually be true, strange as it sounds, In my very misspent youth, I did it myself. But I did not slap the cops around, rather, it was quite the opposite, and then they roughly threw me into the back of their paddy wagon type vehicle. BTW, Hermes, your bombastic style and outrageous lies remind me of a guy who used to chat in Sanook chatrooms. His screen moniker was tag heuer. Are you the same person?

aha,,, at last , a friend

I always carry Drew Noyes card around with me in Pattaya encase this sort of thing happens, on your way in seconds

Was that supposed to be funny?

I think he was being serious, afterall Drew Noyes is a sponsor of Thai Visa - so he must be credible.

• Like 1

Was that supposed to be funny?

who is this man Drew Noyes?

An American who impersonates a lawyer in Pattaya, he runs a rubbish online newspaper and has recently been charged with extortion and faces further charges.

He is a crook, I was just wondering if bartender100 realises this or is one of the many who have been taken in by Noyes.

say it isn't so

I read the complete "Amazing Thailand" tourist brochure...not once did it mention random drug testing conducted by Thai police...

because they not allowed to, but pretend they are, they must ask, not to demand, they cannot force you or anyone.

AFAIK they are actually allowed to do this although not exactly in the way it is presented by the OP.

There’s some guidelines to follow (something to do with credible doubt , a superior officer should be on the site etc. etc.).

You can refuse to do the test on the spot and instead do it at the police station or hospital.

It is not something new and has been going on for years since Thaksin’s “war on drugs”. In the early days they frequently entered popular clubs, stopped the music and subjected everybody inside to a piss test.

This is still happening but not as much as it used to be.

• Like 1

let it go. no one believes your preposterous lies...

nobody will investigate, so they choose not to. Can I fake what my lawyer says?, embassy says? can I fake the youtube? Do, I really care?. It's you who cares.hates to see somebody do what you cannot.

I

Hermes, if your story is true and you mention YouTube here in your post please provide the link so we can all have a good laugh at your great story

How did you slap his face cuffed?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I can demo to you if we meet, and you can handcuff me from behind.

Nasty. Please post in another forum if you are requesting rear end action. This is not the sort of place for that kind of,behaviour.

• Like 1

Negative but i wonder if they have the right to do this without evidence. And they dont have the right to look at me while peeing. Not from the side but the front.

Should have `accidentally' missed the bottle and pissed on their feet!

Nasty. Please post in another forum if you are requesting rear end action. This is not the sort of place for that kind of,behaviour.

Not really the place to be discussing Manlove and handcuffs

• Like 2

Is this for real? Cops here have actually done and gotten away with this? Surely this is illegal, randomly stopping someone on the street for no just cause and having them pee.

This is the kind of thing I'd imagine going on in some African backwater, but Thailand... from what I've read, if this is true and the OP is not just making it up... sorry, it's hard to believe... but, if this does go on, then it is in fact illegal and you just need to stand your ground, and produce a Thai lawyer business card... that's actually some good advice there.

not with me they ain't! And some here just seem to hate that.

I am willing to prove everything but nobody dare put their money where their mouth is.

I can show more than enough evidence.

Yet, no takers.......thailand is full of talking sheep.

hermes you are the only one getting a slapping here you liar

really,,,I think not, nobody dare's put their money where their mouths are. Somebody say they call my lawyer-a lie.

The only one getting the slap is that cop-and you who speak too soon.

Ok to many of you dont believe my story. It did happen i knew i could buy my way out.

I understand thai and heard them both talking about money. Can some mod please close this thread to many trollposts on here.

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9082L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ok to many of you dont believe my story. It did happen i knew i could buy my way out.

I understand thai and heard them both talking about money. Can some mod please close this thread to many trollposts on here.

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9082L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

you mean too many 'men" sheep bitchslapped, forced to confront their own true weak nature,,,they hate those who dare to do what they cannot and back out when given chance to stick to their claims.

pathetic bunch of cowardly uneducated, low-class, mouth only losers.

No wonder thai police find it so easy to shake people done.

I Had quite the same incident last night , But I was asked to get off the taxi .

I was on my way home around Ekchai Road , the other part of Bangkok when we were asked to stop and the police man asked me to get off the car which I did ,

He took me to other officer , he kept speaking Thai obviously couldn't understand a shit of what he was trying to say to me .

reckoned he was asking where I come From , I told him I'm British showed a copy of my passport he gave me a small cup to piss in it and stood there right next to me spotting his torch on my willy , which made me totally uncomfortable I couldn't Piss if I wanted to , the whole situation was really getting on my nerves and i was about to lose my temper there . nevertheless he asked me to drink water from a filthy dirty bottle just took a sip , still couldn't piss .

then he asked whether i want to go or not , I said yes I want to go so he let me go .

I Found the whole situation absolutely weird all in all , reckoned they're just gay police want to check your willy you know ! :D

• Like 1

Not really the place to be discussing Manlove and handcuffs

No, but there is. sub forum for that sort of kinky thing.

• Like 1

Negative but i wonder if they have the right to do this without evidence. And they dont have the right to look at me while peeing. Not from the side but the front.

Negative? Good. Now get back to your life and less of the scaremongering.

Don't be so negative. They're just a little confused with a sobriety test they heard of and have to see if the Farang can touch their nose with a pointer finger.

Personally, I'd prefer that kind of positioning and miss the bottle.

you mean too many 'men" sheep bitchslapped, forced to confront their own true weak nature,,,they hate those who dare to do what they cannot and back out when given chance to stick to their claims.

pathetic bunch of cowardly uneducated, low-class, mouth only losers.

No wonder thai police find it so easy to shake people done.

You seem to be getting somewhat upset - why would that be? Too many roids?

Hemorrhoids make me angry too

• Like 2

Listen guy's.I am done. You have made me sad. I know I sound like I am boasting.I know I sound rude. It come's with my old background. But guy's, surely, I have done a public service. I have taken criminals who deal in drugs off the street's. I have shown bad policeman that their tactic's do not always work. I have, I modestly say done my best for people and have been recognised and awarded fort this.

And,yet, all I get accused of is being a liar and some very rude comment's.

I hate to say this because it sound's like I am boasting again- but I think if there were more like me there would be less misery in this world because at least people like me stand up to it.

For those that cannot.

I do not need thanks.But to be insulted by the people of the society I seek to assist- hurts.

God Bless you all

Good luck Jean Claude. Go out and get those bad guys