Tool rental

angelsephemera

When I enquired before they wanted to hire with a driver and the rates were high. Like 10k per day. More than it cost me to hire a self drive in UK for a week.

Be interested to hear specifically a place for self drive and what rates are on offer- per week. ?

I am thinking to buy and sell after done- since quite a lot to do and can take it at a more leisurely pace.

I could drive around many more; I see a lot places with plant parked up but where I went and from talking to a few it seemed it was either for sale or rent with driver only. My in laws say because companies worry thier kit might get nicked and no one take responsibility

I wouldn't let someone untried and qualified wreck my 5 million baht machine, would you?

That aside imagine the havoc caused if you are the one pulling up sometimes drain,or taking down the electric pylon.

Pay for the driver who has the skill and expertise and the insurance.

Driver with Insurance; haha

In England I can rent the machine £180 per week. Self drive.

I have done many jobs with this before,

Its not much more tricky than driving a car

The main reason I want to do myself , other than cost, is because the hired drivers are not care what mess they make. I can be careful and move trees for example rather than destroy them.

I wouldn't let someone untried and qualified wreck my 5 million baht machine, would you?

That aside imagine the havoc caused if you are the one pulling up sometimes drain,or taking down the electric pylon.

Pay for the driver who has the skill and expertise and the insurance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I found a place that rents the machine with driver for 3500bht per day.

Can PM me if anybody wants the number.

This is a much more reasonable price than the around 10k I was getting quoted before. Swings the equation away from buying for me.

Cheers

• Like 1