France Vs Skorea

britmaveric

10 minutes to go and S.Korea have just equalised...1-1 and they are going loopy....

First time I have ever seen one actually.....SMILE :o ......

but can they hold on..... :D ...gotta go tae the pub....

Wow 1-1 i predicted the korean to win 2-1 not my luck there.. But well done to SK .. this is truly asian Power.... france need a win on their next match to qualify for next round and the korean need atleast a draw next or hope france win if they lose.. :o

Edited by tytus

lol the French team needs to find new and younger player ... Korean is the Power house in Asian Football ... The french should have beaten the korean but still the undedogs played better :o

I still Remember when everyone didnt expect the Korean to beat the ITalian and Span last four years.. What can we say .. The Ball is round :D anything can happen

Edited by tytus

lol the French team needs to find new and younger player ... Korean is the Power house in Asian Football ... The french should have beaten the korean but still the undedogs played better :o

I still Remember when everyone didnt expect the Korean to beat the ITalian and Span last four years.. What can we say .. The Ball is round :D anything can happen

and portagul (spelling)

Wow 1-1 i predicted the korean to win 2-1 not my luck there.. But well done to SK .. this is truly asian Power.... france need a win on their next match to qualify for next round and the korean need atleast a draw next or hope france win if they lose.. :o

Not Asian power, just European weakness . . .

and portagul
spelling is correct for a mobile sea-bird.