Where to meet a good Thai girls in Bangkok considering my situation? Any help appreciated

justme123

I usually see some friends every day. But a lot of them are girls, as I get along better with women, dunno why, has always been like that. Funny thing is it seems like guy-girl friendships are not so common here so I often end up in well let's call it awkward situations.

Maybe there are some aspects of your sexual identity which, having been repressed, as just aching to spring out?

• Like 1

I usually see some friends every day. But a lot of them are girls, as I get along better with women, dunno why, has always been like that. Funny thing is it seems like guy-girl friendships are not so common here so I often end up in well let's call it awkward situations.

Maybe there are some aspects of your sexual identity which, having been repressed, as just aching to spring out?

Don't get me wrong but even if you could legally call yourself a psychologist this would be ridiculous.

Anyway I think this thread can be closed if desired, I think I'm done here - thanks for all the helpful answers and recommendations!

Okay buddy,

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, and I'm not going to read through all the pages and check.

However If you're in your mid 20's, then the easiest way to pick up Thai girls in Bangkok( especially if you're shy and lazy) is to use an online dating App like Skout or Badoo!! It is unbelievably simple, and you'll also get the chance to meet Uni girls, good girls who are shy and don't go out much, or even "Hi-So" type of girls- girls you would likely never get the chance to meet in a club/ at the mall/ at the gym etc. I used to use these apps for abit of a laugh in other countries I've lived in ( Australia/ UK), however in Bangkok it's really like you're shopping at a candy store. I guess if you're young and decent looking it makes things easier( If you're old then you're probably wasting your time on there), but i'm sure if your young and can speak Thai then that gives you a distinct advantage aswell.....Have a chat with them, add them on line, meet up with them and there friends for a drink etc etc...Then thank me later. These type of dating apps are probably more effective in Bangkok than anywhere else in the world. In surveys Asian girls that go on these type of dating apps have a preference towards White guys.

Note: On the likes of Badoo there's alot of ladyboys/ working girls , and girls you just don't need to waste your time talking to. So make sure you filter though and find the ones your like- don't even bother talking to girls that look like they might be working girls. The quality of girls is generally better on Skout, but there's a little bit more competition on there aswell.

• Like 1

Okay buddy,

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, and I'm not going to read through all the pages and check.

However If you're in your mid 20's, then the easiest way to pick up Thai girls in Bangkok( especially if you're shy and lazy) is to use an online dating App like Skout or Badoo!! It is unbelievably simple, and you'll also get the chance to meet Uni girls, good girls who are shy and don't go out much, or even "Hi-So" type of girls- girls you would likely never get the chance to meet in a club/ at the mall/ at the gym etc. I used to use these apps for abit of a laugh in other countries I've lived in ( Australia/ UK), however in Bangkok it's really like you're shopping at a candy store. I guess if you're young and decent looking it makes things easier( If you're old then you're probably wasting your time on there), but i'm sure if your young and can speak Thai then that gives you a distinct advantage aswell.....Have a chat with them, add them on line, meet up with them and there friends for a drink etc etc...Then thank me later. These type of dating apps are probably more effective in Bangkok than anywhere else in the world. In surveys Asian girls that go on these type of dating apps have a preference towards White guys.

Note: On the likes of Badoo there's alot of ladyboys/ working girls , and girls you just don't need to waste your time talking to. So make sure you filter though and find the ones your like- don't even bother talking to girls that look like they might be working girls. The quality of girls is generally better on Skout, but there's a little bit more competition on there aswell.

I used Badoo a few years ago quite a lot (my personal excuse was "to study Thai") and I totally share your opinion. However I used it for a bit lately and it seems it changed a bit... couldn't really find a girl I liked that easily anymore. Still even now I think it's better than Thaifriendly and so on. But couldn't see a single Hi-So girl that time.

Haven't heard about Skout, gotta check it out later.

About Thai in such apps... it's a tricky thing there lol. If you use it too early, people will think you're a Thai person who fakes to be Caucasian - no kidding. However other times it is indeed a huge advantage, especially if the girls want to practice English as well. My Thai is not that great, but perfectly fine for every day conversations, especially if it's written (so you cannot hear my crappy accent + I type faster than many Thais). So it happened quite often that people did not believe me that I'm not Thai... got blocked by some chick within 2 minutes as she said I'm a Thai person for sure.

When approaching at clubs, even though they're in groups, just doing anything way. The chances are they'll appreciate it.

If it doesn't work then think of it this ways... You enter the clubs/bars with no girl and you leave the bar with no girl, so it's not like you have anything to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Skout is supposed to be great for BKK; my single mates in their 20's used it and they where fighting girls off with a stick

Do you have to pay membership?

it's free (+ paid options or something but unnecessary) and a crazy amount of girls... got only 2 pics there and get loads of msgs without doing anything... kinda crazy

however still hard to find a quality girl there (easy to find a pretty girl however)

This isnt rocket science.. You speak thai.. Go talk to some girls.... Where ever you go.

Skout is just like all the online dating sites.

If you are 20's speak thai then you should be fighting them off.

Sent from my c64

• 3 weeks later...

Spoke to one girl in a bar and jokingly said

They like their men single, rich & almost dead.....!

With that said, you might still be able to find a humorous one or two

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by desmondspencer

I'm not sure how Thailand universities work, but in college in the USA the fun not so Academic classes were full of women and often assignments are given out that require group participation. I met a lot of girls that way in college.

So you already have your degree, take a fun class. Something you couldnt care less about but will allow you to meet people.

I have always told myself that if I wanted to play the field in that manner i.e. meet well educated, attractive and single Thai women I'd focus on (1) hotel banquet sales or MICE sales staff (2) Real estate agents that work for the big firms (3) Expatriate relocation agents and (4) Medical staff at Bamrungrad. Many of them are quite conservative and it would take a "long play" but I think it would be worth it.

• 7 months later...

I need a wingman

So I've seen RCA mentioned a few times here. Like OP I am:

-Shy

-Above average looking

-30 but look like I'm in my early 20s

-Fluent in Thai

-Looking for a meaningful relationship with a cute, "normal" Thai girl

Is anybody willing to be my guide and motivator for a night out?

Ask yourself, when someone will ask you where you met your wife, what do you want to answer? Then go there to meet her.

That definitely rules out ping pong shows and Massage Parlors.

Seriously....why not at class? College classes....something fun, with field trips. Culture, Meditation, etc.

Help them out with their English (as a classmate, not a business)

Should be a snap

why don't you post your photo here. and give us an example of how good your thai is.

in my opinion, the 'good' thai girls live with their parents and go to work and back home, and aren't to be found as they once were online.

so, you need a friend of a friend type thing, if your serious and aren't trolling for kicks .......

do you know any thai's since you speak the language?

Been suggested already but I think you should start with all the Thai online dating sites

Very easy to weed out the good from the bad

Becomes almost like a game

Met my current on Thai friendly

Key points to look for were .. job, live in bkk and speak a little English

Apparently now Thai friendly is over run by bar girls but worth a look

Thai friendly is not over run by bar girls.

I met a very pretty girl, 30 to my 54, with a masters in finance and the resume to prove it.

Our miss?

She wants babies and a husband, to go with her guest house in the country, which also will be part of the marriage goal.

Is this considered a "good Thai girl?"

Crazy questions

A city crawling with young pretty girls and someone who speaks the language asks foreign men about Thai girls

Here is a clue.

if you smile at them and they smile back

you have a shot

I've been surprised of all places on the MRT with how easy it is to meet girls here

Quick, give me a pickup line I can try out on a 30 second BTS ride.

Crazy questions

A city crawling with young pretty girls and someone who speaks the language asks foreign men about Thai girls

Here is a clue.

you have a shot

I've been surprised of all places on the MRT with how easy it is to meet girls here

He had many many lines. All failed. So it came to this.

Crazy questions

Here is a clue.

you have a shot

I use the exact same "lines" that women have used on me for years

adding the first line, because it is Thailand

1stRule: they need to smile back, before approaching

then,

1) do you speak english?

2) can I buy you a drink somewhere?

they either respond with something or they don't

it is no different than any other place, in the world,

that app seems to have nasty spyware on it, imho, ymmv.

oh to be 20 and fluent in thai 55

Skout is supposed to be great for BKK; my single mates in their 20's used it and they where fighting girls off with a stick

Thai friendly is not over run by bar girls.

I met a very pretty girl, 30 to my 54, with a masters in finance and the resume to prove it.

Our miss?

She wants babies and a husband, to go with her guest house in the country, which also will be part of the marriage goal.

Is this considered a "good Thai girl?"

No..A good Thai girl would not be online looking for an old man to 'sell' her body to!

welcome to hell, i mean TF, what a big waste of time, unless you can get to the love stage, or even meet, even if you do speak some thai ........ imho 55

-----

**Dirty sex tourists stay away from my page** i'm not good at playing sports but love watching sports ;-)

I'm a sweet funny girl with nice smile :-) I'm also a friendly one, so don't hesitate to message me, i'll reply as possible as i can.

I'm on TF to find some nice friends or maybe more if it clicks ;-) Please do not message me if you just need sex coz i ain't a girl like that. I hate sexcam men, so if you are then just go away from my page!!

By the way, i hope that i can find someone special here, someone who is gentle, funny and really care about me :-)

One more thing, i have a good job and i can stand on my own feet, so stop offering me your money ;-) and i'm not interested in old men coz i have uncles and grandpa already.

Thanks for your attention.

P.S. If you're gonna message me plz be creative ;-)

How to know you more!!??