2014 Honda NC750X

• 1 month later...

As far as I know they're only selling the DCT model, or at least that's what the Phuket Big Wing owner told me when I picked mine up in May. I too was put off by the DCT-only model, but so far it's been a treat to have no clutch. Especially when pulling away at the lights, the thing really gets going. The override comes in handy when you want to overtake, knock it down a gear or two with the minus paddle on the left and away you go.

So far (just over 2,500kms later) everything is good, my only problem with my NC750X DCT is that it doesn't look like a big bike from afar, meaning oncoming traffic will pull out to overtake leaving me to get out of their way. The bigger screen helped a bit (and works a treat at keeping the wind off), but ultimately I think spotlights will create a far more imposing front-on view, and hopefully keep the crazy pickup drivers in their own lane!

• Like 1

no manual available now.

i believe, 375 k thb is a great price for this bike.

it is an effortless bike and if i buy it, i go for dct.

Wonder how its price went down this low? it was nearly 500 k a year ago. so now it is a great deal and a bargain. best scooter you can get!

i think they produce them in Thailand now or assemble them here as USA price is nearly 300 k thb for dct model.

no manual available now.

i believe, 375 k thb is a great price for this bike.

it is an effortless bike and if i buy it, i go for dct.

Wonder how its price went down this low? it was nearly 500 k a year ago. so now it is a great deal and a bargain. best scooter you can get!

i think they produce them in Thailand now or assemble them here as USA price is nearly 300 k thb for dct model.

One word above has turned right of this bike............... Scooter!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app