DTAC b399 3gb weak

Mencken

Speeds ok until the cap goes into place. Last month dropped to steady 64k despite promise of 128. Called, oh sir that is max speed. Yeah, but you are capping me at 64k! Reset = nothing.

Same this month. Speed dropped to 16k this am. Yea, you read that correctly. Called again (!). Up to 58k bfd.

I need decent Internet ffx, not looking to download hd movies!

dtac sucks. I supported them for years, thick and thin. My thanks.

The FuP on the 399 plan (was 1 GB, now is 1.5 GB, but with a double up promo so 3 GB for 6 months) moved around fro 384 Kbps to 128 Kbps to 64 Kbps, now back up to 128 Kbps.

Maybe best to cancel and re-subscribe to get the 3 GB?

*104*21*9#iconcall(1).png

http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/products/Happy-internet-package.html

I just moved to post-paid so 3 GB *FuP: 384 Kbps)/550 minutes + 4 GB of 4G (over four months) + unlimited WiFi (at insane speeds: 27 Mbps x 23 Mbps) all for 499 baht.

^^That's the package I have.

I'm not paying more than b425 for Internet. That is that.

Last month after I passed the limit speed was throttled to 64. Called, they reset but tried to upsell a b700 pkg. This month, yesterday speed dropped to as low as 16k avging abt 30k. Livid, I called, complained, they "checked" (no issues - what a surprise). With multiple reboots, same crap literally worthless speed.

She then gave me 1gb uncapped. Miracle, speed returned. First moments 800kpbs! Dropped to 4. Sun mornings great time to test, 1240!

I was really, really unhappy and the gift was one time. Despite my explanation snd offer to send screenshots of speeds, she continually understood this to be a general whinge about losing the premium speed.

It was in fact how tje speed, even tje burst was nowhere near 128 first month, reset did nothing. Second month after cap was even worse an unusable 16-30 early Sat am.

My solution, my apt upgraded wifi soI will try that again. Buy ten hours of Internet 64k for b50.

Another call, total hype abt 4g. Right now only available in.one tiny area in BKK.

One day it will work and be cheap. Today is not that day.

What a scam.

Edited by Mencken

What a scam.

Maybe best to try TrueMove H or AIS? Both have better affiliated WiFi (True WiFi, 3BB WiFi respectively) services which might help you off-load some of your volume.

I doubt that you will find a FuP of 128 Kbps anymore acceptable than 64 Kbps.

Agreed 4G is limited but so far I've found it to be quite good.

Edited by lomatopo