Still No Response

homegal

Hi,

I have emailed sales@thaivisa twice and admin@thaivisa 3 times. I initially got a PM from Cdnvic saying there was something wrong with the mail server and to PM him instead. I tried that and I got an error saying his PM is either disabled or inbox is full. I then posted on the forum to ask for further instructions and got a reply from George saying to email admin@thaivisa and all will be sorted. Done that, thrice and still nada. I have even left my tel. no. twice hoping someone would call but nope....nothing still. I've kinda given up because it really shouldn't be like that. Clients shouldn't have to chase you to give you their money, wouldn't you agree? Thanks for trying anyway.

BTW another member PM's me saying she didn't get a reply from you guys too. Not sure if she has given up too cos' she said she sent you an email on the 14th June. I wish her luck!

Edited by homegal

Hi,

I have emailed sales@thaivisa twice and admin@thaivisa 3 times. I initially got a PM from Cdnvic saying there was something wrong with the mail server and to PM him instead. I tried that and I got an error saying his PM is either disabled or inbox is full. I then posted on the forum to ask for further instructions and got a reply from George saying to email admin@thaivisa and all will be sorted. Done that, thrice and still nada. I have even left my tel. no. twice hoping someone would call but nope....nothing still. I've kinda given up because it really shouldn't be like that. Clients shouldn't have to chase you to give you their money, wouldn't you agree? Thanks for trying anyway.

BTW another member PM's me saying she didn't get a reply from you guys too. Not sure if she has given up too cos' she said she sent you an email on the 14th June. I wish her luck!

Try teasing a Mod.

This, in my humble experience, illicits an immediate response every time. :o

We can but hope (were such thing allowed) that this not an example of Thaivisa´s priorities.

Try teasing a Mod.

We can but hope (were such thing allowed) that this not an example of Thaivisa´s priorities.

78997947_e3e7a73100_m.jpg

Try teasing a Mod.

It´s funny - there would appear to be just as many ways to illustrate a point...

post-1263-1151391497_thumb.jpg

...as there are, apparently, to prioritise a response.

Edited by Thomas_Merton

I always give you top priority TM, you should know that by now...

... but alas i'm only a moderator and have nothing to do with Sales and/or Advertising.

Its my job to deal with the trouble makers, hence your higher priority.

post-1263-1151391497_thumb.jpg

I would guess looking at the picture that the ice is thick, and just an arty pictures of Wolves on a well frozen lake, rather than this :

Therefore one may say the result is a bit of a Howler

I have around 100 emails in the inbox while we speak, I hope I will be able to reply to all support emails later today or latest by tomorrow. We are changing our support ticket system, so it's sort of mail chaos here. My apologizes to all.