YSS G Euro for my Zoomer X. A little help please?

Thaiwi

Hi all.

Just added a Zoomer X to the collection as my 711 bike and love it. Perfect for what I need.

The problem is that my fat farang a** is too sensitive for the standard set up.

I've been searching online and found a colour/set up etc I like. But it's supposedly only for the scoopy or fino. Studying it, the only difference I can see is the top, it's a little different than the ones that are advertised as for the Zoomer.

I've attached a couple of pictures. Silver is the one I want, but advertised for the fino/scoopy. Red is actually for the Zoomer. If there is any one out there with some actual knowledge of these could give me an idea of whether the connecter on the top will pose any real issues for me when it comes to install.

Thanks heaps TV.

post-195861-14022059221288_thumb.jpgpost-195861-14022059386791_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Hi hi. Anyone, at all? I'm admittedly useless when it comes to this stuff. Still learning. The difference looks insignificant but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

The red one looks compatible with Zoomer and Scoopy; the silver one looks compatible with Scoopy & Fino, so if no can clearance probs, then it might fit up.

Might be better if you went to a shop vs online?

• Like 1

The red one looks compatible with Zoomer and Scoopy; the silver one looks compatible with Scoopy & Fino, so if no can clearance probs, then it might fit up.

Might be better if you went to a shop vs online?

Cheers papa al. Definitely will head to a shop, just don't live super close and though I'd try do as must research as I could.

The reason I was set on this tangent is because of the attached picture. Not great quality, but I saw one with the Chrome option and just wondered if it was the same.

Thanks for the reply.

post-195861-14022393051829_thumb.jpg

Incase anyone cares. It fit perfectly. Here's my zoomer after a few shiny bits were added today. Nothing like having a new toy. Love the little machine. Definitely won the cool competition against Somchai at 711 tonight ;) 555.

post-195861-14027460011539_thumb.jpgpost-195861-14027460145426_thumb.jpg

• Like 1