looking for a cheap gaming laptop

kaino

wheres the best place to buy? going to look at computer plaza but if anything goes wrong is there anything I can do? looking to pay around 30,000 baht. I looked in festival only to find 1 gaming laptop for 40,000 baht so I did some research and really the going price should be about 30,000 baht so I don't know

any help would be appreciated

hey thanks for the reply, I really don't want alienware as I have always viewed them as overpriced and that websites good but I really don't want anything shipped over from anywhere or anything to do with post, just wondering if anybody know of any good deals.

my budget is maybe 30k and I want a i7 4th gen with a reasonable graphics card and over 4gb ram, iv seen a few in computer plaza but still thinking over what to do

thanks

Do not get a 4th gen (haswell) in a laptop they heat up too much and will not last long when gaming as you will be very near the maximum TDP of the chip.

That will inturn cause CPU throttling which will slow your performance down.

I would recommend 2nd gen (sandybridge) the reason being is that the 3rd (ivybridge) and 4th gen chips use thermal paste between the silicone wafer and the lid.

The 2nd gen uses fluxless solder which conducts heat far more effectively.

That's my opinion anyway, my 4770K tops out at (60c) when gaming and is watercooled with dual 120mm fans in a well ventilated tower. In a laptop I guess you would be in the 90's which is pretty much the danger zone.

my budget is maybe 30k and I want a i7 4th gen with a reasonable graphics card and over 4gb ram

I don't think you can match these specs within your budget ... until, perhaps four, or five, months from now.

~o:37;