RS allows TrueVisions to broadcast all World Cup 2014 matches

webfact

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The screen shots. Cheers.

Thanks for those screenshots. Sadly and worrying for me is that my box is still skipping the channels 668 and 678.

Another thing is that my box seems to be different from yours. It`s smaller I think, but the menu`s are the same as "yabbra".

Not sure which box and subscription you have but I subscribed to the Gold package with True about 8 months ago and got a quite small box with HDMI cable and such. Any way to check if it`s any updates available?

Thanks for those screenshots. Sadly and worrying for me is that my box is still skipping the channels 668 and 678.

Another thing is that my box seems to be different from yours. It`s smaller I think, but the menu`s are the same as "yabbra".

Not sure which box and subscription you have but I subscribed to the Gold package with True about 8 months ago and got a quite small box with HDMI cable and such. Any way to check if it`s any updates available?

I reg for new channels last september and it took 2 days to upgrade

@HOAX - I have Platinum package for over 2 years now. My True receiver box has "HD Plus" letters on the lower right hand corner.

You could try allowing your receiver to automatically update itself by removing its power cord from the electrical socket (unplugging) and wait about 2 minutes and re-plug it back in.

Hope it helps. Good luck and cheers.

Ok thanks everyone for your kind help. So far no luck. I`ve called True and they said they will come about 1 o`clock to have a look. Will give you an update when it`s all good (hopefully).

Alright, the True guys never showed up. So I got someone else. He could also not get it working. He eventually called True but they just hung up on him lol. So we got that RS thing going in HD at leased. I`ve already unsubscribed from True. Terrible service.

Hope you all got it working. Happy football guys ;)

I noticed today that the Brazil match was shown on about 5 CTH channels, but worth noting that only ch37 appeared to have Englsih commentary which was on the left audio channnel.

It would be nice to know what the 22 matches to be shown free are.....

Edited by cyborgx

Mine was doing the same then I noticed a scrolling information bar advising to register with True Visions Group.

You can do it online, by SMS or by calling, I registered online and the channels were available shortly afterward.

The World Cup channel is presented in Thai, along with really annoying silly noises that grace some Thai channels, I didn't watch the opening game so I don't know if there's an English commentary.

http://www.truevisionsgroup.com/

Mine was doing the same then I noticed a scrolling information bar advising to register with True Visions Group.

You can do it online, by SMS or by calling, I registered online and the channels were available shortly afterward.

The World Cup channel is presented in Thai, along with really annoying silly noises that grace some Thai channels, I didn't watch the opening game so I don't know if there's an English commentary.

http://www.truevisionsgroup.com/

Yep, I`m already registered according to True, but it was still not working and they couldn`t care less about it. I didn`t have a choice. I only had like 10 hours left before the match so I had to use something. I didn`t want to mess around with it after people have left work. So I went with the RS HD box thing. One thing I noticed though, world cup being shown on like 7-8 channels, but it was all the same broadcast, all Thai language. Very low volume though, and the volume from the Thai commentary was way louder than the stadium. Felt a little lifeless. But, this is Thailand after all, where nothing is perfect. I`m pleased enough. Though I would`ve been even more satisfied if they had English commentary, just saying.

Back now

But now know the final score due to these morons plastering it all over their Facebook website. Damn

Hope these scenarios don't repeat themselves throughout the whole tournament but previous experience says that's probably unlikely