No O Visa Query

Hi,

I currently hold a multi entry Non O visa (based on marriage to a Thai) which expires on 12th June 2014 and my current permission to stay border stamp is until the 16th June 2014.

I guess I would have to do another visa run before the 12th June 2014 to get another 90 day stay in Thailand based on my current non O visa.

I may have left it too late but my intention was to deposit Baht 400 000.00 into my bank account and to try and get an extension based on marriage at BKK immigration.

My query is, if I do the border run and get another 90 days stay (my Non O visa will have finished) am I still able during this period to go through the process of depositing 400000 baht into my bank account for 2 months and then applying to get the extension of my visa based on marriage?

This may have already been answered elsewhere but I would appreciate if someone could kindly give some quick answer to my current visa sitiuation.

Kind regards

userabcd, could you kindly tell me where you got your multi non O based on marriage and what you needed to acquire it?

I'm also married and want to do the multi O route before the extension based on marriage,

In the region there is only one place to get a multiple non-O based on marriage: Savanakhet in laos.

You can see some threads here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/189375-latest-reports-of-getting-a-visa-in-the-region/

Giving detalis about documents and accomodation etc.

from what i read a while back, the money must be deposited for at least 60 days for your first

application and 90 days for any extension after than.

For an extension of stay based upon marriage it is 60 days for every extension.

The 60/90 days is for retirement extensions.