Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a bad opening game then.

We've got Mexico vs Cameroon tonight at 11pm. Then some potentially belting games over the weekend.

We're going to try and run live match threads for each game throughout the tournament.

We've also got loads of world cup news, match reports, funny stuff and more coming to the World Cup Forum.

Cheers!

that penalty was a joke .. the ref decision was what I call home court advantage .... I have a feeling that in this WC we will get a world champion nobody has ever expected..like when Greek has won the EURO.....now I hope that this WC will bring Happiness back to all Thai people biggrin.pngthumbsup.gif time for me to get some sleep now .. will be in Chiangmai again in September smile.png Greetings from Germany wai2.gif

The white line drawing for retreating 10 yards is neat.

They've been using it in the Brazilian league for a couple of years now I think. Very effective

Argentina as well. A good idea really.

Never a penalty in a million years and Neymar should have gotten a straight red card for the elbow was not impressed with the ref put a weak ref with the home team and they will go all the way Croatia on my humble opinion played a good game and deserved a point !,

• Like 1

Everyone seems to be predicting a Brazil win.

Does nobody fancy a Croatia upset?

Even a draw here would be an upset for Brazil.

Unless they meet before, Brazil and Italy meet in the final.

They have already agreed with the officials, when they handed over the envelopes before the cup started.

• Like 1