World Cup 2014 Funnies: Pics, GIFs, Videos and More

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World Cup should consider giving the 2 coaches a red flag...that can be thrown at any time during the match...to challenge an official call on the field...the field judge then takes a moment to review the play on an instant replay TV...and makes his final call...if the coach is right...then he keeps his red flag and can use it again...if wrong he loses his chance to challenge a call again...this would especially help out when the official call negates a goal...

Edited by ggt

I think the disappearing white line spray is a fantastic addition but i think refs should also be allowed to use pepper spray if players invade the refs personal space also any player caught diving or feigning injury, they should have a net gun that shoots invisible sticky webbing or even razor wire(ala spiderman)this would be so much fun and add to the game.

Head butting could be dealt with easily ..any player caught doing this should be made to wear a fairy outfit complete with wand and tiara for the duration of the game.

Diving in the box could result in being made to play the remaining minutes in ankle chains.

Handball the same cuff em!

Just a few ideas smile.png

• Like 1

^^This is good stuff. Would definitely create more interest from Americans for the game.

Hey submaniac ... where you been bro?

Heven't read you long time.

sbk is gone, retired from the game.

Live Long and Prosper.

^^This is good stuff. Would definitely create more interest from Americans for the game.

Hey submaniac ... where you been bro?

Heven't read you long time.

sbk is gone, retired from the game.

Live Long and Prosper.

yeah, mate,, i guess it has been a while. I had some health issues that I had to take care of. Thymus cancer. So that has kept me out of the game for a while. I am slowly sneaking my way back on to the board.

SBK????? Retired? NOOOOOOO!!!!! I am so terribly sad about that.

The boys are indeed angels, you have a beautiful family there, my friend.

Yes, and the Thymus cancer is extremely rare condition. Like 0.15 people per 100000 will develop it. Stretching the math literally makes it a 1 in a million chance of getting it...and I got it.