No double standards, NCPO tells police, courts and lawyers

webfact

A good start wouldl be the immediate trial of the the "burn Bangkok down" / "bring your petrol bombs" group.

Careful now...equal justice means that people occupying gov't buildings, blocking peoples right to register to run for office or vote would be called before the bar also. We are to lay these political attacks aside, are we not?

I note that the general has not suggested amnesty for those things or anything else.

Unlike the previous PT Govt who were willing to forget so many things including 25,000 + cases of corruption.

Really 25,000+ cases of corruption? And that is only on the one side? I am not doubting you but I think this does point out a great need in Thailand to sort though cases that have validity and those that are simply politically motivated. Jeez, and I though the U.S. was a litigious society.

Who said anything about one side ?

What does it matter whose side of for that natter no political side at all, as in civil servants, taxi drivers business men or police, I don't know who those corruption cases involve and as you had never heard of the 25k+ cases neither do you.

What I do know is that it is wrong to forgive or ignore corruption that has probably cost the country billions as it wrong to give amnesty other pending cases such as murder and terrorism.

These were (still are now) cases in the backlog of the NACC waiting to be investigated.

A backlog not helped by the PT budget cut in the name of combating corruption.

• Like 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That is correct and when one side committed over 90% of the deaths and injuries over the last 6 months, 100% committed voter fraud over the last 12 months and over 90% committed corruption over the last 3 years then one can be guaranteed that the 90% and over will say without a doubt they are being picked on.

I say to them….Don't break they law then.

Reading this post gave me a headache - You can't throw percentages around without labeling them with identifications.

No names needed if you follow Thai politics.

More BS myths, hoovered up by the usual suspects and regurgitated as TVF Facts

New Gen Airways denies trade ties with Arisman, wife

Bamrung Amnatcharoenrit

The Nation January 8, 2014 1:00 am

New Gen Airways, a new chartered carrier, denied yesterday that it was commercially connected with the politician couple Arisman and Rapipun Pongrueangrong in any form, including management, thereby ending a controversy over the red shirts' involvement as shareholders or nominees.

The airline also ruled out any future joint investment with the couple, saying it had enough capital to operate and expand its business by itself.

"There's no need to have new shareholders to help," executive chairman Pramook Chaiyawan said.

Six key executives from the airline held a press conference to clear doubts from the media. The news of the airline's launch went viral over New Year when Rapipun posted a picture of herself with the airline's aircraft on her Facebookpage along with the message: "Let (me) introduce a new airline to you...but not officially launched...surely you can get (on) soon".

The airline acknowledged that its marketing team had welcomed the couple on their visit, but only as "potential customers" of its charter-flight service.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/New-Gen-Airways-denies-trade-ties-with-Arisman-wif-30223723.html

Is this the red buffalo boiler room defense team at work ?? There are endless news stories stating he is involved in the airline. Just type into Google " Arisman's airline" and see what comes up.

If they red shirts were still in power, the airline would be pushing the red shirt angle. Now that

the red shirt power base has been chopped off at the knees, time to start denying the connection.

Plus with investigations into usual wealth gained by crooked politicians in office, I think this couple will have a hard time explaining how they are able to afford starting an airline on Arisman's government salary..... Happy times ahead !!!!

http://thaifinancialpost.com/2014/01/03/udd-leader-to-open-new-airline/

"One of the UDD leaders Arisman Pongruengrong and his wife, Rapipan Pongruengrong, announced that they were working to establish a new airline, which will be called NewGen Airways. The new airline will provide air travel services between Thailand and China.

http://12go.asia/en/post/341/thai-red-shirts-open-new-airline

"Arisman Pongruengrong, the leader of the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) which also known as Red Shirts reported, that he and his wife Rapipan Pongruengrong going to launch new carrier in Thailand."

I really couldn't care a flying fig whether you believe me or not.

I have more faith in the Chairman categorically stating that New Gen Airways have nothing whatsoever to do with Arisman or his wife than your two "links" that are dated a week earlier than the Chairman's statements.

Two shareholders, Nittaya Kajornkiatichai and Jutatip Wilad each own 49.9995% of Sabaidee Airways which owns NGA. Saibadee was formerly owned by a group led by an airline pilot Capt Takoolchai A-Khanha (now CEO of NGA) who is friends with Arisman. Arisman and his wife were invited to inspect NGA's new plane as part of a group of travel agents.

So Arisman and his wife do not own an airline and never have.

The truth is out there - you just have to believe it when you see it, even if it's not what you want to hear.

"EyesWideOpen" - yeah right....................coffee1.gif

More BS myths, hoovered up by the usual suspects and regurgitated as TVF Facts

New Gen Airways denies trade ties with Arisman, wife

Bamrung Amnatcharoenrit

The Nation January 8, 2014 1:00 am

New Gen Airways, a new chartered carrier, denied yesterday that it was commercially connected with the politician couple Arisman and Rapipun Pongrueangrong in any form, including management, thereby ending a controversy over the red shirts' involvement as shareholders or nominees.

The airline also ruled out any future joint investment with the couple, saying it had enough capital to operate and expand its business by itself.

"There's no need to have new shareholders to help," executive chairman Pramook Chaiyawan said.

Six key executives from the airline held a press conference to clear doubts from the media. The news of the airline's launch went viral over New Year when Rapipun posted a picture of herself with the airline's aircraft on her Facebookpage along with the message: "Let (me) introduce a new airline to you...but not officially launched...surely you can get (on) soon".

The airline acknowledged that its marketing team had welcomed the couple on their visit, but only as "potential customers" of its charter-flight service.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/New-Gen-Airways-denies-trade-ties-with-Arisman-wif-30223723.html

Is this the red buffalo boiler room defense team at work ?? There are endless news stories stating he is involved in the airline. Just type into Google " Arisman's airline" and see what comes up.

If they red shirts were still in power, the airline would be pushing the red shirt angle. Now that

the red shirt power base has been chopped off at the knees, time to start denying the connection.

Plus with investigations into usual wealth gained by crooked politicians in office, I think this couple will have a hard time explaining how they are able to afford starting an airline on Arisman's government salary..... Happy times ahead !!!!

http://thaifinancialpost.com/2014/01/03/udd-leader-to-open-new-airline/

"One of the UDD leaders Arisman Pongruengrong and his wife, Rapipan Pongruengrong, announced that they were working to establish a new airline, which will be called NewGen Airways. The new airline will provide air travel services between Thailand and China.

http://12go.asia/en/post/341/thai-red-shirts-open-new-airline

"Arisman Pongruengrong, the leader of the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) which also known as Red Shirts reported, that he and his wife Rapipan Pongruengrong going to launch new carrier in Thailand."

Quite correct, though the chairman has quite rightfully distanced himself and the airline from Arisman due to Arismans past which could reflect negatively on the business.

Would you deny any involvement with him after he stated he didn’t invade the 2009 ASEAN summit’s host hotel, but went there only to maintain peace?

If you would not then would you deny involvement with him after he was charged in five other violent incidents, including the siege of and trespass on Parliament grounds; the raid at the ThaiCom satellite uplink station; involvement in terrorism; the theft of anti-riot weapons; and the use of force to resist arrest at the SC Park Hotel in Bangkok.

​See below for his definition of maintaining peace at the ASEAN summit.

​PS - It does not make good business sense when a company is being run by an ex fugitive, convicted criminal that has been charged with terrorism, violent uprisings and stealing war weapons ergo I would deny his involvement as well.

May reconciliation be with you.

post-140765-0-87885900-1402756305_thumb.

post-140765-0-57178300-1402756320_thumb.

• Like 1

Well proclamations are nice, clearly I am in the minority when it comes to understanding the difference between reality and a press release but the Thai judicial system is based on hundreds of years of precedence with a foundation based on Sakdina and one's position in the hierarchy. The legal codifcation of 1805 (Three Seals) is basically made up thousands of scenario, examples on which outcomes could be adjudicated, whereby one's validity was a function of their position in society.

So while proclamation 63/2014 is interesting, it remains challenging to undrstand how a single, simple proclamation can re-jigger a legal system which has existed for a long time, and is tightly knitted into the societal hierarchy.

So you're saying nothing can be changed. No need to do anything?

Don' care, leave all the shit as it is?

How long have the french kings and the french nobility existed before they were washed away?

Edited to add the last sentence

Edited by sweatalot
  • Like 1

A good start wouldl be the immediate trial of the the "burn Bangkok down" / "bring your petrol bombs" group.

Yeah, I'm cool with that. I'd like them to finally start the cases against Mark and Suthep, too. I think the cases are bullshit, but they should be given a proper hearing instead of the usual delay until all the witnesses are dead of old age. After that I'd like to see some of the cases of the guys who occupied Don Muang go to trial. I don't think they should have been charged with terrorism, but there were other charges that surely should have been brought. Then process all the accused Red Shirts. Let's see what evidence they really have -- I suspect it's less than convincing if looked at in daylight. The trouble is, I don't think there's any way you can get the courts to act fairly. The way they are is too basic to Thai culture, which is bery hierarchical and deferential to wealth.