England Vs Sweden

mrbojangles

cant wait for the footy to finish so all the 'little managers' can go back into hiding for another 2/4 years..........its easy to see through the majority of people's comments on here, they are just reciting comments & statisics from papers, tv etc.....quite sad really......muppets :o

Really? If it wasn't for the TV and actually watching these games, how else would one form an opinion; clairvoyance?... :D

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in cases like this, FIFA should allow the team to bring back one of their original squad (before it was cut down to 23). We all want the best players there.

not the best players if they missed the cut....... :D ....now thats constructive!!

First of all Ben, learn how to use your quote buttons :o

Second, what isn't constructive? They must have been one of the best, to have been in the initial squad. It's just that the manager HAD to choose only 23, therefore, he RELUCTANTLY had to send some home.

Thirdly, you still haven't said anything worthy on this "discussion" forum. So i stand by my initial remark, <deleted> off to another forum....muppet :D

calm down bj, people can discuss this topic all day and will always agree to disagree. I actually reckon you yourself, havent said anything worthy on this topic. Sven didnt reluctantly send anyone home, the decision was made a while ago, they were going out with the team regardless. This is what Sven is paid to do....he wont lose any sleep over it.....

maybe one day i will learn to use my keypad properly..... :D:D

cant wait for the footy to finish so all the 'little managers' can go back into hiding for another 2/4 years..........its easy to see through the majority of people's comments on here, they are just reciting comments & statisics from papers, tv etc.....quite sad really......muppets :o

Really? If it wasn't for the TV and actually watching these games, how else would one form an opinion; clairvoyance?... :D

hey....easy tiger......people are too quick to listen to reporters,read papers etc. and not make there own assumption of whats actually happening.......forming your own opinion as you mentioned comes from doing exactly that, not being swayed into believing what you are hearing...

the best way would be, to watch the game with thai commentry so you would be able to judge the game soley through your own eyes.. :D:D:D:D

people can discuss this topic all day and will always agree to disagree.

Absolutely, that's what we was trying to do and you called us all muppets...for discussing :D

I actually reckon you yourself, havent said anything worthy on this topic.

Well as the topic starter, it hasn't done too bad. 91 replies and 791 views in 1 day. How many "worthy" topics have you started ben? :o

Sven didnt reluctantly send anyone home, the decision was made a while ago, they were going out with the team regardless.

Please provide your source of this information. As far as i am aware, the decision of the final 23 was only made a few days before the world cup began.

maybe one day i will learn to use my keypad properly..... :D:D

Your quoting has already improved drastically. Much better :D

Believe me, there are no certainties in this class of football.

The way Ecuador played against Germany, they havn't got a cat-in-hells-chance against us.

quite two contradicting sentences there :o

No, I qualified that statement in the next bit that you conveniently left out.

What a cock Mr Ben.Dover is proving to be.

I'll have you know I'm 4th in the prediction compo so I know everything about football.

Lay off my boys ( predictors ) or I'll have you......

:o

Edited by chonabot

Well your a little naive if you think the decision was made a few days before the world cup.....can just imagine sven losing sleep, perspiring thinking about his team / squad selection :o:D

Congrats on starting the topic...you've done well :D , but you took the muppets comment to heart, if you werent spilling the 'quoted statements' and you follow your footy, then there was no need for you to 'get off your high one'...........

the best way would be, to watch the game with thai commentry so you would be able to judge the game soley through your own eyes.. :D:D:D:D

I am actually living in Thailand and watching 90% of the games on Thai TV with Thai commentary. Would you be happy if I didn't understand Thai? :D

Well your a little naive if you think the decision was made a few days before the world cup.....can just imagine sven losing sleep, perspiring thinking about his team / squad selection :D:D

Congrats on starting the topic...you've done well :D , but you took the muppets comment to heart, if you werent spilling the 'quoted statements' and you follow your footy, then there was no need for you to 'get off your high one'...........

I'll have you know I'm 4th in the prediction compo so I know everything about football.

Yeah! What Chonabot said. I'll have you know I am on . . . oh . . . forget it . . .

well well well botty, the only person to lower themselves to direct name calling..............easy when hid behind a computer screen....... :D

shame on you....

What I found really hilarious was the way Ben slagged everyone off and then shat his pants and tried to back pedal like crazy but all to no avail!

Mwhahahahahahaha!

Your laugh sounds evil, Prof! I guess ben832463219477610 deserves it.

What I found really hilarious was the way Ben slagged everyone off and then shat his pants and tried to back pedal like crazy but all to no avail!

Mwhahahahahahaha!

:D:D

I think he must have reviewed his comments yesterday and picked up his book on "How to win friends and influence people". Unfortunately he's dyslexic and picked up "How to be an arse and wind people up" instead :o:D

Mwhahahahahahaha!

Far from it....back pedal :o , wouldnt have thought so......here it is again....the calvary backing up the clique.......brilliant.........surprised it took so long

well well well botty, the only person to lower themselves to direct name calling..............easy when hid behind a computer screen....... :D

shame on you....

I believe the "Muppet" shout came from your nether regions Benjamin... :D

By accusing me of hiding behind my screen it would appear that you are trying to call me out, and in front of my predictor companions *sigh*.

I will happily reciprocate my verbal opinion of you in front of your face , in fact with pleasure.

Whereabouts are you Benny ?

Don't be shy....

:D

Edited by chonabot

Mwhahahahahahaha!

I think he must have reviewed his comments yesterday and picked up his book on "How to win friends and influence people". Unfortunately he's dyslexic and picked up "How to be an arse and wind people up" instead :o:D

ahhhhhhh..I see, thats what happens when you wind someone up who cant respond properly.....

They get personal :D

looks like arguement won..........cant wait until Sunday / Monday....ta..ta...for now

Mwhahahahahahaha!

ahhhhhhh..I see, thats what happens when you wind someone up who cant respond properly.....

They get personal :D

looks like arguement won..........cant wait until Sunday / Monday....ta..ta...for now

Sorry, i must have missed something. I didn't know there was an argument. If so, what was the subject matter? I just thought we where responding to some pratt who came in here calling everyone muppets.

As for the "clique" benjamima. No clique here, just a bunch of guys (in the main who have never met each other) having some banter about the world cup but treating each other with respect, capiche :D

Whoever said there are 6 teams who could win,,,,listen up, there are 16

Last night proved it.

Ok, my six teams with a reasonable chance of winning it: Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Italy, England, Germany. Now I could understand you arguing that there are only two teams, or even ten capable of winning it, but why 16? There aren't that many decent teams in it, you might aswell increase that number to include all the teams with a mathematical possibility of winning it which as of now is 19.

Not really sure what your point was, out of interest, which 16 were you thinking of when you made the post anyway?

Edited by konangrit