UPVC Windows Sold Where?

UKJASE

Does anyone know of a UPVC window supplier in Hua Hin / Cha Am area?

We will try Home Pro and Thai Watsadu 2moro, but i would prefer to use a smaller independent supplier if possible

i have found two aluminium window suppliers and one for wooden windows, but would like to check the prices on UPVC

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? wai.gif

Don't know where UPVC windows are sold in the Hua Hin area ....but I can tell you that they are approx twice as much (or more) as Aluminum windows and WAY more than wooden windows. UPVC windows are available on the Eastern Seaboard at a place called "Windsor" windows and a few other independents... I know because I am building a boutique resort and priced them all. Went with the aluminum from a local dealer. Don't know if there is a 'Global' in your area but they have them ....and they are crap IMO....at least the ones from Global are....The ones at Windsor seemed good but as I said ....expensive. Not sure you're really getting more or that much better for the money spent.

Hey...but up to you....just wanted to let you knowwai.gif

Edit....have you tried the Hua Hin forum or the Real Estate forum....might get more responses

Edited by beachproperty
  • Like 1

I have windows that are supposedly aliminum covered with PVC. Supposedly a Germa-Thai company makes them or markets them. They were more expensive (about 30%) They are very nice but I doubt I could get you a company as the builder I had are on non speaking terms for the other things gone wrong in building my house.

This is why I do not give much credibility to foreign builders. Thais still do all the work.

• Like 1

They had them outside my Home Pro, many different sizes.... funny thought they were very cheap, 2m x 2m frame, sliding doors, glass, with mosquito net and free delivery 6,100 baht. the window I wrote down..... sliding, glass, with mosquito net and free delivery 120cm x 100 cm 2,580 baht..

I did ask a few months ago in a small workshop in a Village I noticed, made to order and size, but asked on a 2m x 2m frame, sliding doors, tinted glass, with mosquito net, there price with fitting a little over 15,000 baht.

Not bought as my downstairs patio door is bigger and thinking of making even bigger 4m x 2m... my next little project.. bedroom patio doors are 2m x 2m but not on my plan just yet to replace.

• Like 1